Sunday Futbol

KJ

Bump. Set. Shuma!
Sad ending to the day with the random Juve goal that literally came out the blue...I hope that's not a sign of things to come as the game was playing out perfectly until that late thievery. So Sunday comes and the games will be great to watch, can't miss. Found one I like that seems to make sense, I'm keeping it down after today though.

Gladbach/Hamburg o2.5 -132 2*
Gladbach/Hamburg o2.75 -108 2*
1h Gladbach/Hamburg o1 -133 2*
Gladbach/Hamburg o3 +125 1.5*
Gladbach/Hamburg o3.25 +164

Fairly simple, there should be goals in this, Hamburg like to give it up and Gladbach seem to be together enough to take it. I don't have a Gladbach team total but I think they get to 3 at least...call it 3-1 or 2-2 type game...

In other Germany, Bayern 2-0 wouldn't be surprising and might get on it tomorrow

Fwiw in England I lean early to Leicester, Pool and Spurs and don't know what the fuck I'm going to do with that

Even if there is a late goal in the half that was not a smart add, this has been the equivalent of playing between the 20s and punting. Very good midfield play by Spurs to this point.

thanks man

France hasn't been one of my strong suits, but I'm pretty high on Marseilles and this can be a statement game on the road against a team several spots above them on the table, so I'll bite.

Olympique Marseilles pk -143 2*
Olympique Marseilles -.25 +103 2*
Olympique Marseilles ML +144

Barca -2.5 -179 2*
Barca -3 -128 2*
Barca -3.25 +100 2*
Barca -3.5 +122

Hope this is ugly

Inter Milan +.5 -134
Inter Milan +.25 -101
Inter Milan pk +164 .5*

Eh, Italian soccer again, I like Inter but bad taste after yesterday