SUNDAY FUNDAY

Rather busy. Was forced to buy 2 units ML minus 35 cents since my number is so much higher it would be a sin not to take it. Got the RL in. Want to see line ups before 2.5. Off topic if what I thought I saw in Milwaukee at Cin was correct what is going on. Harvey has a day ERA of 8.76.
Lets go back. Why do I like Houston.
General religious concept. Houston is 9-4 on Sunday. Tampa 4-9. This is normally a slaughter.
Morton is part of the second part
Day ERA .95 to Snell 4.02. This will be the first time Snell has the pleasure of playing Houston in the day. Lifetime 5-7 3.46 ERA, Morton has been a constant delight playing of a loss, 7-0, 5-1 6-1. This season 9 wins by 3 or more.
Need to get back to other things but keep Morton and 9-4 to 4-9 in mind

I tailed you on TB yesterday tuck. Nice hit man. Good luck today. Gonna parlay Houston ML to some of my side bets today.

Still looking at things. Thinking Cubs Lester on 4 and in the day is god like.
Hamels back on 5. Over in Cards? Hate the Cards starter but Folty terrible history huge day of week for both sides and Cards 5-1 after 3 losses.

Baltimore game I will probably close my eyes and bet under and trust in 12-1 under and pray

By the way am I really going to bet against Arizona to lose 3 in a row. SF 9-4 on Sunday with a top day pitcher

Obviously wrong. Pretty much conditioned here major variations like 9-4 to 4-9 produce a bet. Could also be general lack of direction by Houston management but I believe I had not taken any step on any game till yesterday and then played Tampa then in a road day game Houston with their best pitcher on Sunday I went the other way. Lesson learned

Houston had their chance. Altuve up with bases loaded and he struck out. Win some lose some. Next.

Also Reddick letting two runs in on a single.. can’t expect to win a pitchers duel with defensive lapses

That is true. Tampa more or less let Houston load the bases without a hit and then Houston did nothing

Back