Sunday discussion

lungster

Pretty much a regular
<table style="width: 100%;" border="0"><tbody><tr class="Column_Date_Headers_Odds"><td colspan="7">NBA Basketball - Sun 12/7

</td> </tr><tr class="Column_Headers_Odds"> <td colspan="3">Game</td><td>Spread</td><td>Money Line</td><td>Total Points</td><td>More</td> </tr><tr class="AD1"> <td>Sun 12/7</td><td>501</td><td>Detroit Pistons</td><td>-7 -101</td><td>
</td><td>OVER 205.5 -104</td><td rowspan="2" valign="middle" align="center">
</td> </tr><tr class="AD1"> <td>09:05 AM</td><td>502</td><td>New York Knicks</td><td>+7 -109</td><td>
</td><td>UNDER 205.5 -106</td> </tr><tr class="AD2"> <td>Sun 12/7</td><td>503</td><td>Portland Trail Blazers </td><td>-2 -112</td><td>
</td><td>OVER 191.5 -105</td><td rowspan="2" valign="middle" align="center">
</td> </tr><tr class="AD2"> <td>10:05 AM</td><td>504</td><td>Toronto Raptors</td><td>+2 +102</td><td>
</td><td>UNDER 191.5 -105</td> </tr><tr class="AD1"> <td>Sun 12/7</td><td>505</td><td>Boston Celtics</td><td>-7.5 -109</td><td>
</td><td>OVER 201.5 -105</td><td rowspan="2" valign="middle" align="center">
</td> </tr><tr class="AD1"> <td>03:05 PM</td><td>506</td><td>Indiana Pacers</td><td>+7.5 -101</td><td>
</td><td>UNDER 201.5 -105</td> </tr><tr class="AD2"> <td>Sun 12/7</td><td>507</td><td>Milwaukee Bucks </td><td>+13.5 -103</td><td>
</td><td>OVER 209 -109</td><td rowspan="2" valign="middle" align="center">
</td> </tr><tr class="AD2"> <td>06:35 PM</td><td>508</td><td>Los Angeles Lakers</td><td>-13.5 -107</td><td>
</td><td>UNDER 209 -101</td></tr></tbody></table>
THOUGHTS?

blazers been good raps first game home off road trip new coach

- Pistons are 0-4 SU on Sunday games this season. They average 81.8 points on 38.6% shooting.

- Eastern conference teams that play their first game back after 3 successive road games are 2-9 ATS this season. We have the Raps fall under this category this afternoon.

so knicks ML worth a look? definitely scary with their non-existent defence. the points might be worth a look.

i actually think toronto might make that stat 3-9 ATS

Toronto's games have exceeded 191 points in 8 of their last 10.
Portland brings 8 straight Unders into this fixture.

so knicks ML worth a look? definitely scary with their non-existent defence. the points might be worth a look.

Nah I just thought I would throw that out there, those kind of trends you take with a punch of salt. Of more interest to me in that game is the total which I believe is a few points too low.

The way the Pistons defense just fell in a heap that last quarter against the Sixers has to be worrying for them.

couple thoughts:

Detroits been shit on Sundays, but prolly not too important. Detroit off bad loss, so beating on ny may be a nice cure. Det usually does well vs bad defensive teams- I dunno the numbers, but when they get 100 pts I know their record is sick.

Portlands last game of roadie at Toronto in 1st game back from their roadie. Portland also off loss and could either come out pissed/lookin to just get home. Toronto in shambles off 2 blowouts. Dunno how either team reacts

Boston got their revenge, but somethin tells me they still want more. Still think Indiana matches up well.

still hard to give Milwaukee DD, almost as hard as it is to fade la.

Don't like the card

Toronto is 4-4 su at home on Sunday in 2008. Toronto is 3-5 ats. Toronto is on a 3 game losing streak and plays its next game at Cleveland. They have not been a good day team but the last time they were in this situation they were at home vs Miami.
Mia 27 27 24 18
Toronto 29 21 30 27 96-107 final Toronto
Obviously wanted to play Toronto ml amd Toronto first quarter but Portland off a loss this year has lost 1 first quarter
I believe this is Portland's only day game this year away on Sunday
Portland 25 25 20 26
Detroit 13 29 22 21
No question Toronto needs the game badly. No question they are going to a uptemps style with new coach and are again off a loss. Expect an angry game by both sides and favor Toronto Slightly because of their desperate need but the game has all over reffs and I am betting the game over despite the day problem and Portland's under streak. Going game, first quarter and first half.
Tiny bet on Toronto points and ml just based on their absolute need vs Portland having already exceeded anyone's expectations but the side bet here is very risky.

Knicks game baffles me but made small bets on the Knicks first quarter and first half. Detroit on the road in the first quarter 2-6 this year and not very good in first half either.

id be all over NY if the Pistons werent coming off that lose. Knicks gotta hit the road for 2 games and those 2 games will be #5 and #6 over a 9 day stretch. still tempting

Playing Indiana first quarter plus 2. Pretty much just making an automatic play here. Boston 2-8 ats on the road this season in the first quarter on the road while Indiana against over 500 teams has been very strong. Real negative in that last time Boston lost by 10 in the first quarter but balanced by the recent ass whipping.

Funny. I just played that 1st quarter as well. No 4th quarter play against the C's today?

Just an odd situation. Note Celtics operating with 3 days off after this game and no real certainty that they havea large lead going into the fourth.. If they are winning by a real margin at half time will probably add that but 1 bet is plenty here especially as I am wondering about my own objectivity to some extent. Most of that Boston team I like a lot. Except for Garnett. Last game he gets down on all fours and starts crawling around the floor mocking the Blazers. Old style basketball someone walks up and body slams him for trash like that

If the Pacers get in the play-offs; Celtics are going to do everything in their power to avoid them.

Someone cap the Lakers game please. I'm itching to bet.

hahah me too. slept in and didnt get my knicks ML in and raps +2. still pissed about that.

i am leaning bucks and over since i think it'll be closer than ppl think. lakers tend to score more on sunday nights.

thoughts?

<table class="data" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr><td colspan="4" class="datahead">Over/Under | In-Depth</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="datahl2" width="16%"> </td> <td class="datahl2">Overall</td> <td class="datahl2">Home</td> <td class="datahl2">Away</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td class="datahl2"> MIL
LAL</td> <td class="datacell"> 13-8-0
10-7-0</td> <td class="datacell"> 4-5-0
7-2-0</td> <td class="datacell"> 9-3-0
3-5-0</td></tr></tbody></table>
im playing over for big. dont see how bucks get blown out and dont see lakers scoring less than 110.

hahah me too. slept in and didnt get my knicks ML in and raps +2. still pissed about that.

i am leaning bucks and over since i think it'll be closer than ppl think. lakers tend to score more on sunday nights.

thoughts?

I'm on the over as well. WE'll see.

Lets put it this way. Nothing clear about anything but at some point for a while the Lakers are going to cut loose and smash at the Bucks. Now they have embarrassed themselves a lot recently away in the fourth most obviously in the Wiz game so I think good chance they play hard there tonight and maybe the whole second half. If you look at the Nets game they owed that team a beating and at half time were up by 2 and then just mauled them. Nets that day had a look ahead to their next game. So do the Bucks today. Lakers if it is tight early might be a good play in the second half tonight.

23 points in the last 3:22 of the first half and the Pace has been crazy fast. 2nd half over will be a winner

alright im gonna take your word for it J. went huge on 2h over. hopefully hedge out of my full game over

i need....just 70!!!!!!!! points in the 2nd half to win my Lakers TT over 112:36_11_6:

:moose::moose::moose:

all i really know is that there will be plenty of scoring in the 2nd half.

combined for 86 shots, 21 FTs, and 18 TO's in the first half. That's a possession change every 12 seconds or so. REAL quick. They shot 33% in the first half. If they shoot even 45% in the 2nd half 103 will clear. I will be playing it.

Back