Sunday Discussion

catfood

Flying Frenchman
Carolina at Anaheim

I know unders arent the smartest thing right now but I cant see the under not hitting. Both teams' powerplays arent hitting, ducks are solid on the pk. Thinking it might be a typical 2-1, 3-2 Anaheim win. Last year in the last game of 4 or more homestand, the ducks are 6-1 (the loss came against San Jose). And out of those 6 wins only one went to OT. Thoughts?

Vancouver vs Chicago

Dont have any stats on Luongo off a day off. I got 'consider the under' in my organizer thingy, but I doubt Ill try that.

like the hawks to win tonight, they played well yesterday but just small lapses in the end...bounce back game @ home

when I was reviewing these games last night I thought it would be a great spot to play my first GS Under of the season. I agree with your thoughts on Ana and Van/Chi has a strong under trend.

I agree with your thoughts on the canes/ducks game. While the duck's have given up alot of goals I have the same feeling about the under. Their offense isn't clicking and neither is the cane's. plus sundays just seem like a day that goals are hard to come by. hope we are both correct, GL

I agree with your thoughts on the canes/ducks game. While the duck's have given up alot of goals I have the same feeling about the under. Their offense isn't clicking and neither is the cane's. plus sundays just seem like a day that goals are hard to come by. hope we are both correct, GL

The thing that scares me about taking Anaheim as a side is that by all accounts Giguere stole the game against San Jose.

Anaheim at home on Sunday 13-7 su and 8-9-3 ou.
Leighton on the road 3-11-2 9-5-2 ou
JS has had 1 good game
On Sunday at home 11-9 9-10-1 ou
Not interested in paying money to bet unders
see Boston in NBA as a certain ML winner so I might parlay Anaheim and Boston if I play.
Have heard from others that Chicago did play bad yesterday.
Huet 3-4 at home on Sunday but 13-7 last 20. Vancouver not in their best spot of 2 days rest but Luongo is on 2 days rest. Very small lean to Vancouver and 0 interest in totals.
Yesterday we saw Pitt go under because of a very dominant tender and Minn go under because of the same. Calgary went under because Oilers seem to be very conservative and possibly a tradition. Today does not match those profiles. Have a pleasant Sunday. find a girl and a park and relax.

Just read your remark about JS stealing their only win. Think I agree. Am looking for a girl, a park and possibly a bet on Vancouver. GL

Anaheim at home on Sunday 13-7 su and 8-9-3 ou.
Leighton on the road 3-11-2 9-5-2 ou
JS has had 1 good game
On Sunday at home 11-9 9-10-1 ou
Not interested in paying money to bet unders
see Boston in NBA as a certain ML winner so I might parlay Anaheim and Boston if I play.
Have heard from others that Chicago did play bad yesterday.
Huet 3-4 at home on Sunday but 13-7 last 20. Vancouver not in their best spot of 2 days rest but Luongo is on 2 days rest. Very small lean to Vancouver and 0 interest in totals.
Yesterday we saw Pitt go under because of a very dominant tender and Minn go under because of the same. Calgary went under because Oilers seem to be very conservative and possibly a tradition. Today does not match those profiles. Have a pleasant Sunday. find a girl and a park and relax.

I did that... now my wife wont talk to me, thanks a lot tuck:hang: ;)

Back