Sunday Discussion Thread

I see it’s super busy up in here today! Lol. Well I’ve spent 5 min capping nfl so enough time wasted, let’s see if there any baseball money to get shall we?

Why dont we just play Crochet outs under every time. He sucks, doesnt care and never goes more than 4 inn

Hey @peelpub94 Or anyone else,, why did jays pull this kid pitching today after 3 innings last start? Any ideas?? I know he can fan 5+ if he goes 4-5 innings but he hadn’t given anything up and was done after 3 last start? I don’t get it.

Buddy of mine is a BIG book. 3k players, told me getting crushed in bases last month, mostly anti wsx. FB starts and people dont play baseball.

They been chatting the wrong ppl! It was hilarious the gas station closest across river on Illinios side had all these mfers there, kinda annoyed me cause I always have good shade spot and all these retards were in my space so I parked round back but sun was annoying I’m half blind as Is! Too late for me my okay in Balty but I have idea for the day bout to post

the juice too high and it was going up as I bet them but in a RR in 2s it works all over 17.5 outs

Musgrove
Castillo
Peralta

I can’t believe where they had littel k’s I’m on that and burnes outs sorry didn’t get them posted

Snakes Ff tt ov 1.5 -140

The juice worth the squeeze imo, JV is pacing himself to be ready by playoffs, I don’t think he all way there yet and this lineup is no freaking joke, if they can’t get me 2 I’ll pay for it.

Snakes Ff tt ov 1.5 -140

The juice worth the squeeze imo, JV is pacing himself to be ready by playoffs, I don’t think he all way there yet and this lineup is no freaking joke, if they can’t get me 2 I’ll pay for it.

Boom baby! Ya’ll can leave this baseball money on table if ya want but I crave it!!!

Little mad didn’t play any Nelson props he dealing but I was so confident we get the runs didn’t seem like was worth taking any extra risk. He looks really good tho, this snakes team isn’t to be trifled with!! @KJ what kinda odds ya’ll at to win WS?

Little mad didn’t play any Nelson props he dealing but I was so confident we get the runs didn’t seem like was worth taking any extra risk. He looks really good tho, this snakes team isn’t to be trifled with!! @KJ what kinda odds ya’ll at to win WS?
I'm not a futures guy but ready to feast

Snakes lineup is relentless. You can’t be half stepping your way into shape against this team!

Jfc. I know they want to get JV his pitches in but this getting a tad embarrassing. Can’t wait till they meet back up in WS!!

Back