Sunday Discussion Thread

I think the cards/Sox total is more justified today. I’ll never understand how they came up with yesterdays total w a ok lhp and a very good one? Crazy it was basically the same number as the older gentleman pitching Friday vs a guy who hasn’t pitched in years, or today with another pitcher who looking close to washed vs Mikolas who I think will struggle a bit with Boston lineup.

One thing bout today is you gotta think no way the Sox idiot manager goes to Jansen again so there a few less runs for cards! I’m still baffled he went w Jansen yesterday, cards will cream a guy like him with one pitch! I think cards can hit Kluber, he doesn’t throw a slider so instantly that a huge plus for them and I don’t think his heat has enough velo to make them respect it enough for off speed to work!! Gorman should get the start today, only got 1 ab in each the 1st 2 games cause cards idiot manager rather play some bum than let Gorman hit ve lhp! More stupidity! Anyways they will have a better lineup today that should do damage against a washed up Kluber.

Mikolas hasn’t been getting nearly as deep into games and this is probably the best lineup he has seen, I think 5 innings 3 runs would be a win for him. That gonna leave a bunch of innings for the pen to cover. This feels like a game both teams will score at least 5, that equals over to me.

I think the cards/Sox total is more justified today. I’ll never understand how they came up with yesterdays total w a ok lhp and a very good one? Crazy it was basically the same number as the older gentleman pitching Friday vs a guy who hasn’t pitched in years, or today with another pitcher who looking close to washed vs Mikolas who I think will struggle a bit with Boston lineup.

One thing bout today is you gotta think no way the Sox idiot manager goes to Jansen again so there a few less runs for cards! I’m still baffled he went w Jansen yesterday, cards will cream a guy like him with one pitch! I think cards can hit Kluber, he doesn’t throw a slider so instantly that a huge plus for them and I don’t think his heat has enough velo to make them respect it enough for off speed to work!! Gorman should get the start today, only got 1 ab in each the 1st 2 games cause cards idiot manager rather play some bum than let Gorman hit ve lhp! More stupidity! Anyways they will have a better lineup today that should do damage against a washed up Kluber.

Mikolas hasn’t been getting nearly as deep into games and this is probably the best lineup he has seen, I think 5 innings 3 runs would be a win for him. That gonna leave a bunch of innings for the pen to cover. This feels like a game both teams will score at least 5, that equals over to me.

Found that Gallen O 17.5 yesterday at -200 (saw as high as -230) and pounded it. Never in doubt. Thanks.

Found that Gallen O 17.5 yesterday at -200 (saw as high as -230) and pounded it. Never in doubt. Thanks.

Right on. See I’m not scared of bigger juice, I just need it to be less than chances of a W! I rarely think that true about the results of a game but gallen to go 6 innings? That was a mfin gift, I thought it wouida been fair to say he does that 75% of the time (at least) against a team like San Fran! Glad it worked out for us, I hit it pretty hard too! I parlayed every different version I played of cards/Sox under into him and rangers also so turned out really nice!! Unfortunately We don’t get baseball plays every day I feel that confident in, can’t believe they didn’t have him at 18.5.

Dang, Rasmussen has already had 2 TJ in his life, “flexor strain” usually a precursor to another. Rays getting hit hard. That one hurts me personally cause that dude k’s been grossly underpriced this year so bummer he gone. If rays can maintain thru this it be super impressive.

I had to put it in a couple parlays, -225 but was just an easy going game for him

Crazy to me they didn’t open him 18.5 or bounce him up at some point instead of just adding juice? Obviously he cleared 18.5 but that a way tougher bet, going past 6 more a coin flip you would think they would want.

Reactions: KJ
Crazy to me they didn’t open him 18.5 or bounce him up at some point instead of just adding juice? Obviously he cleared 18.5 but that a way tougher bet, going past 6 more a coin flip you would think they would want.
Especially given the Snakes' pen, you pretty much know he's got to go 7 each time out unless he's just getting blasted

Especially given the Snakes' pen, you pretty much know he's got to go 7 each time out unless he's just getting blasted

Yea, that why I woulda thought 18.5, even a sub par start from him he most likely going 6 unless his pitch count gets out of control and that super rare for him cause he don’t screw around throwing a bunch of shitty waste pitches.

Reactions: KJ
I got -190 on webb but soon I bet it went to -205. I don’t think he as strong as gallen but do think once again this cashes more often than price suggest so worth a play to me, just not as big.

Hopefully can finish out the sweep of totals in the cards/Sox series that would also sweep the mlb card! I really don’t understand how in the hell tonight’s total is less than yesterdays!?!? Sale vs matz was clearly the best pitching matchup of series, i know matz ain’t great but Red Sox lineup isn’t nearly as imposing to lhp and Sale has clearly got his mojo back.

I guess it possible Kluber v Mikolas is low scoring but I don’t see it. Cards should absolutely hit kluber some and far as Mikolas goes even when he pitching at his best I would be skeptical vs this Sox lineup who should be desperate for a W, Mikolas hasn’t been close to at his best!

How bout that, freaking cardinals actually saved me from a loss, can’t believe they scored 9 and all we get a stinking push!! Did not expect Sox to get shut down by Mikolas and the pen. Mikolas didn’t strike out 1 guy but managed to go 6 innings only allowing 4 hits! Wow, I bet xfip crushes him for that yet it was one his better starts of the year! Lol. Cards did to Kluber bout what you would expect, if anything I’d say they struck out too much and shoulda prob got a few more off him! All a sudden they have won 6 of 7 right before milw comes to town,.

Back