Sunday Discussion Thread

This is a terrible card. I’ll have a few pitcher props but that might be it.

Good game in balty but luckily before I wasted too much time I checked the weather, looks like a complete wash out.

Chisox offense has finally come to life, just a coincidence TRL went to rehab or something and no longer infecting the locker room? I dunno but it definitely been better. They get a lefty today and they still coming light w the team totals thanks to their mostly awful season!

Cws ff tt ov1.5

huge Pitching mismatch at coors.

Snakes Ff -.5

Agree w @VirginiaCavs there some value on pirates but don’t want any part of their pen. Torn between pirates Ff +.5 or cards Ff tt under 2.5? The plus money with the half run is more tempting, Quintana has given up at least 2 in 5 his 7 starts for cards and had worse numbers in the day, stands to reason the plus money makes more sense as if keller can keep cards to 2 or less pirates chances of at least being even thru 5 are pretty good.

Pirates Ff +.5

Still waiting for these lazy mofo’s to come out with All the k props. If I thought they were gonna play the game in Baltimore I would like Red Sox Ff tt ov 1.5 but looks like lot of rain.

I thought they might come w softer k numbers today but not really the case. Gallen ov 4.5 looks good but since I played snakes I didht feel like needed to bet him also. Leaned Luzardo and Heaney but didn’t think was worth it with the juice attached as they both have tough matchups. Since then Luzardo has moved to 5.5 without all the juice, don’t particularly like that either. Mets don’t fan enough plus you gotta worry Luzardo has a bad day and doesn’t go very deep, same issue wit Heaney.

Back