Sunday Discussion Thread

I think at +110 buehler ov 5.5 k’s is worth a shot, the k numbers havnt really been there yet but I don’t see any reason why. Scrubbies offense has really fallen off after the hot start. They striking out a ton vs righties of late, seems like a good game for walker to get right and think the plus money makes it worth a play. Over 16.5 outs seems like a real buy low number on him as well. In another month there no way he won’t be over 18+ outs every start!! Really think this a product of the shortened spring and guys not going as deep the 1st few starts, he been a guy that goes 6+ consistently and he facing a sputtering offense, get it while ya can!!

I think at +110 buehler ov 5.5 k’s is worth a shot, the k numbers havnt really been there yet but I don’t see any reason why. Scrubbies offense has really fallen off after the hot start. They striking out a ton vs righties of late, seems like a good game for walker to get right and think the plus money makes it worth a play. Over 16.5 outs seems like a real buy low number on him as well. In another month there no way he won’t be over 18+ outs every start!! Really think this a product of the shortened spring and guys not going as deep the 1st few starts, he been a guy that goes 6+ consistently and he facing a sputtering offense, get it while ya can!!
You get real conflict betting over ks and over outs though unless he pitches like Ohtani the other day and is super efficient with his strikeouts. Lot of ks equals lots of pitches too.

You get real conflict betting over ks and over outs though unless he pitches like Ohtani the other day and is super efficient with his strikeouts. Lot of ks equals lots of pitches too.

I hear what you saying but he only gotta go 5.2, not like we asking for 6+ innings. There a ton of 6 inning outings w 6+ k’s, i don’t think they contradict, not at these totals anyways.

I generally would only play 1 of the 2 but I think there value in both numbers separately in this case. The punch outs at plus money w how bad cubbies slumping, They up to 28% k’s vs righties and 2 weeks ago that number was much lower, they were also a top 5 offense vs rhp 2 weeks ago (which was shocking and sure to correct) and now they sitting 19th in ops vs rhp, needless to say they in a huge slump As they have failed to score more than 3 runs in 8 straight. The out total for him is just redic low for a guy who consistently pitches well into the 6th. The fact he hasn’t been doing that much as of yet I think is mostly due to the lack of spring. A month from now im confident his out total will be 18.5 in every start!

Reactions: KJ
This has nothing to do with MLB but lol at all the cops just up the road and a guy on a megaphone yelling "come out with your hands up"

I legit walked by with my dog and picked up the pace and turned around to get back home quickly like

200 (8).gif

But glad Red Sox are on so early

This has nothing to do with MLB but lol at all the cops just up the road and a guy on a megaphone yelling "come out with your hands up"

I legit walked by with my dog and picked up the pace and turned around to get back home quickly like

View attachment 64558

But glad Red Sox are on so early

I was in the hood yesterday and at some gas station there were like 8 police cars and they were all out taking pictures with ppl, lol, I didn’t know wtf was going on?? I assume it was one these things they been doing lately where they trying to get community on their side! If I had to bet I’d say they were giving something away for free, dunno how else they would get black ppl to even pull into a gas station w that many police! I damn sure didn’t!

I was in the hood yesterday and at some gas station there were like 8 police cars and they were all out taking pictures with ppl, lol, I didn’t know wtf was going on?? I assume it was one these things they been doing lately where they trying to get community on their side! If I had to bet I’d say they were giving something away for free, dunno how else they would get black ppl to even pull into a gas station w that many police! I damn sure didn’t!
Yeah they try to do that here too - take pics in the bad areas, make people feel more comfortable to reach out. To me it makes sense tho (but I still wouldn't want to be a cop in 2022)

So many double headers today. So many teams been sitting around all weekend. Shit hard enough to cap without having to worry bout those extra factors.

Yeah they try to do that here too - take pics in the bad areas, make people feel more comfortable to reach out. To me it makes sense tho

I’m sure it makes sense but if I’m a criminal in the area I’m peeping out who there being all friendly w them! lol

I can never bring myself to play under props (in any sport) but Manoah under 6.5 k’s prob a solid play, Cleveland not only don’t strike out a lot (again this comparatively speaking, they all strike out a lot) but they continue sporting the best ops in baseball against rhp. Manoah been fantastic but 7 k’s a lot to ask against a tribe lineup that doesn’t have a lot of swing and miss other than Reyes who been awful. They only struck out 5x against gausman who sporting a insane punch out rate, Didn’t whiff once vs Berrios, in fact you gotta go back to April 26th (10 games) for last time a starter was able to punch out 7 or more Cleveland hitters.

I have a real hard time buying the fish/pads total should be the same today as it was wit the last 2 pitching matchups? Musgrove has been fantastic but still don’t think him vs Rodgers warrants the same total as alcontera/darvish or Lopez/Manaea! Rodgers walks way too many and pads have pretty strong numbers Vs lhp, that a recipe to give up some runs. Is musgrove really gonna keep a sub 2 era all year? He has gotten to face the reds twice and pirates his last 3 starts. Fish lineup might not be murders row but it damn sure better than those 2 teams.

Over 6.5

I have a real hard time buying the fish/pads total should be the same today as it was wit the last 2 pitching matchups? Musgrove has been fantastic but still don’t think him vs Rodgers warrants the same total as alcontera/darvish or Lopez/Manaea! Rodgers walks way too many and pads have pretty strong numbers Vs lhp, that a recipe to give up some runs. Is musgrove really gonna keep a sub 2 era all year? He has gotten to face the reds twice and pirates his last 3 starts. Fish lineup might not be murders row but it damn sure better than those 2 teams.

Over 6.5
I'm not gonna say I like the over cause I'll jinx it, BUT, when you do hit can you send me this?

I'm not gonna say I like the over cause I'll jinx it, BUT, when you do hit can you send me this?

Be careful, I'd always heard such great things about Imo's so finally tried it while working at Lake of the Ozarks one Summer. Completely ruined everything I knew about pizza. Didn't eat pizza for at least a year. If you like it, good for you but it ruined me.

Be careful, I'd always heard such great things about Imo's so finally tried it while working at Lake of the Ozarks one Summer. Completely ruined everything I knew about pizza. Didn't eat pizza for at least a year. If you like it, good for you but it ruined me.
I'll take St Louis ribs then @2daBank since I live in the 2nd (maybe 3rd) pizza capital of the world

IMO’s is amazing! I dunno bout making it yourself tho.

I can never bring myself to play under props (in any sport) but Manoah under 6.5 k’s prob a solid play, Cleveland not only don’t strike out a lot (again this comparatively speaking, they all strike out a lot) but they continue sporting the best ops in baseball against rhp. Manoah been fantastic but 7 k’s a lot to ask against a tribe lineup that doesn’t have a lot of swing and miss other than Reyes who been awful. They only struck out 5x against gausman who sporting a insane punch out rate, Didn’t whiff once vs Berrios, in fact you gotta go back to April 26th (10 games) for last time a starter was able to punch out 7 or more Cleveland hitters.

One these days I’m gonna grow a tumor on my little baby nuts and they will at least give the appearance they bigger! I swear my prop under leans hit at like 80%! Of course the 20% that fail are the ones I sack up and bet! Lmao. This one was pretty much a no brainer, no chance he makes it, he at 90+ pitches in the 4th inning and only at 3 k’s! Hopefully they at least helping someone! If nothing else to keep off a over, good for you If you smarter than me and play them!

Another thing to keep in mind with Cleveland is other than not striking out a ton they gotta be taking good ab’s, they might not be drawing a ton of walks but they are seeing lot of pitches cause every starter they face pitch count being run up around 100 pitches by the 5th inning!

Where is my guy @BiffTFinancial ? I’m assuming you actually watching some their games, I’d like to get some visual confirmation I’m right bout this!

Short of that maybe @VirginiaCavs knows somewhere I can find out how many pitches on average guys are seeing per at bat?

Bang bang! Cash Ferris buelher over k’s and outs! The outs was easy breezy as predicted, the strike outs was insanely tough. Mfer struck out side in 1st, had 5 after 3 innings then didn’t punch another till I presume the last batter he was gonna face to end the 7th! Oh the drama! Lol. The Mfer had so many guys in 0-2 and 1-2 holes then proceeded to throw 2-3 pitches a foot off the freaking plate, shit nobody would swing at! He got one dude to check swing and he def went in the 5th and they said he didn’t then grounded out on next pitch. Hindsight and all the over outs was prob the better play but then again all those 0-2 counts he had and 5 k’s after 3, that shoulda been easy also!

Back