i need some positive Brad Hand stories since he only loses games for me

initial leans before the other starters get announced

May 9ALCANTARA
smithR
YNOA
sheffield
mcclanahan
HENTGES
Vc can tell you all about the nationals pen. I don’t care who it is you can never trust them

not when they won that title, but i've lost on both sides of them this season backing StL the other time where the blown save/winning runs were no-contest walks

That Hendricks line made me raise an eyebrow. He's all over the place and when he's off, he's really bad. I don't see much, but he seems to pitch better when he gets ahead in the count, first pitch strike above 80%. Last 4 games, batters are clobbering his pitches. I don't mind Anderson, but he had/still has? control problems, pitched well this year so far.

Last edited:
Going to the Rangers game tomorrow so figured i'd start there to see if i can lose money live...

Sheffield off a good start, but 7 whiffs on 102 pitches is scary along with 62/103 strikes tells me he was wild and survived. He hasn't faced TEX yet this season, but two starts at home last season saw two wins on 13ip 3r with 11/2 k:bb. Can't complain about that, but this season has seen him yanked before getting an out in the 7th. Reaching the 5th each time is good, but that means we'll see some of that vaunted SEA bullpen.

Three innings from SEA pen looks like Graveman & Misiewicz only arms used Friday, Misie took the L tonight so he's probably down. Vest Graveman Montero looks like the 3 innings, if more than that not sure who we're looking at, but that's enough.

Dunning on the other side was good for some of 2020, but looks like a deception guy without great stuff who will suffer the bigger the book on him grows. He got hit hard by his old club, but 4 of 6 starts with a 1.00 WHIP or less says he's still unknown. He's only completed 6 once, so there should be a lot of bullpen work here. Like his chances against an overachieving SEA lineup on getaway Sunday in an early start for west coast bodies.

TEX pen on Friday saw Martin/JRod/Sborz, none of those used today but Allard as long man won't be available. Crazy finish, but Kennedy has proven he can do it before and trust him to bounce back likely with LHP King for all the L and JRod before IK. Not sure who that 6th inning goes to, but it'll likely be a LHP if that's when the SEA lefties are scheduled.

Contact/deception guys are those I'd like to bet against with guys who have great stuff yet to be harnessed, but walks are killers. Small home favorite probably makes sense

That Hendricks line made me raise an eyebrow. He's all over the place and when he's off, he's really bad. I don't see much, but he seems to pitch better when he gets ahead in the count, first pitch strike above 80%. Last 4 games, batters are clobbering his pitchers. I don't mind Anderson, but he had/still has? control problems, pitched well this year so far.

he just dominated LAD?

First start was not good against PIT, take what you want from that but i don't rate them as a good lineup. ATL hit him hard twice, MIL didn't hit him at all and now LAD did not either. I'd say he's trending up if anything

he just dominated LAD?

First start was not good against PIT, take what you want from that but i don't rate them as a good lineup. ATL hit him hard twice, MIL didn't hit him at all and now LAD did not either. I'd say he's trending up if anything
Just one game. He's alternating great and awful starts. That isn't a good handicap, but it shows he's volatile. In his last 4, he's averaging 11.26 soft%, 13% barrel.

If I just knew why ATL destroys him...

Similar conditions as Friday, only more wind and colder in Chicago. Cahill was trash and the total still didn’t get there. 18 combined manufactured hits, too. Hendricks pitched a gem in those conditions and Anderson a huge upgrade. Feels like a 2-1 type game.

CWS tt over for me so far. Nothing really pops, maybe an over in Texas so I can get G tocheer for runs and shitty pitching.. where you sitting time to play where's Warner

CWS tt over for me so far. Nothing really pops, maybe an over in Texas so I can get G tocheer for runs and shitty pitching.. where you sitting time to play where's Warner

i'm told row 4 behind the plate, that's why i'm missing soccer don't think i'll have this opportunity again

i'm told row 4 behind the plate, that's why i'm missing soccer don't think i'll have this opportunity again
Amazing. Should we look for the CTG poster or Sheffield is lucky

enjoy the game, dont' get mustard on your top

Someone’s sitting in our seats so I’m row 6 right behind the dish heckling Phil cuzzi for being too generous

white Vandy polo with my girl on the aisle

field level restaurant so right behind the plate is actually a bit above, sorry for misleading

Back