CHW +114: Fairchild
NYY o9 -125: Nelson

on the radar:
MIL +144/under: Cooper
BAL -116: Drake
SEA -113/u8.5 +105: Knight
DET -109: Scott
LAA -102: Eddings

Eddings day game in San Fran, but with Weaver and Lincecum. Wasted opportunity for a 2-1/3-1 type game. Bah. sorta converse with Barber and Teheran in Atlanta, but tough to take any over with Cueto involved. May go Reds -1 RL there. Teheran is a mess. don't think i'll go over in Boston with Nelson behind the plate, but can't really go under with Joe Kelly out there either. Brewers make a lot of sense as a side. Gomez back had them playing more amped up today, and there's no way they can maintain their shitastic pace to this point. Probably time to start looking to back the Brewers and Nelson on the mound is as good a time as any (gonna be hard to do it with Garza no matter what). Cubs reminded everyone today that they can still make as many mistakes as they want.

totals leans
Phils/Marlins over 8/FF over [4?]
Rays/O's over 7'/FF over [4?]
Rats/Cards under 7'/FF under [4?]
Rocks/Pads over 7/FF over [3'?]
Dbacks/Dodgers over 8/FF over [4?]

sides leans
Reds -1 RL [should be in neighborhood of +100]
Brewers ML +145

Astros are 3-0 on Sunday and 6-1 in the day. Not a pick but Oakland is 0-8 in the day and has not won the last game of any series. Also 0-3 on Sunday. Favorites? Jared Weaver has an ERA of 6.23 based on 17.1 innings with Eddings. Tim on a 6 inning sample has a 7.5 ERA

Last edited:
Dreckman and Gee? Fister is 0-3 with a middle 4 with Dreckman. Covers shows 1 start for Gee with Dreckman but I do not see it.

Like the over in Minnesota. Can't wait until June/July. Seldom find any baseball plays right now

Gallardo has a short 6 innings 1.50 ERA with Fletcher. Weeble at Covers is pushing Texas and the over and I am going to play both small.

Somehing is wrong. The problem is the abundance of plays and the real problem is so many day games. GL

FF over 5-0 on Rocks 5-game road trip thus far, 10-4 in 14 road games this season

Pads FF over also 5-0 L5 games (all home), 10-5 at home this season

FF over 4-1 in Shields starts this season. will be on Rocks/Pads FF over, trying to decide between 3' -125 and 4 +105

booked
Reds -1 RL (-113)
Brewers ML (+145)
Twins ML (-118)
Rockies/Padres FF over 3' (-125)

that's a lotta juice, hope i don't regret it...

Cueto with Barber the ump has a ERA of 1.13 based on 8 innings
Once again Barber is supposed to have a game with Teheran and it is not listed

Since 2012 the Red Sox are the worst team in the MLB for avoiding the three-game sweep (8-22 SU L30).

updated leans:
WAS -106: Dreckman
PHI +156: Schrieber
ARI +133: Ripperger
TOR +104: Tumpane

on the radar:
MIL +133: Cooper
BAL -105: Drake
LAA -105: Eddings

from twitter

GiL ‏@GiLmo574 28m28 minutes ago
#MLB = Cardinals are 13-3 on the -1.5 Runline in Michael Wacha 16 career home starts / currently +150/+155 -vs- Vance Worley/Pirates

Back