Sunday Blitz ( 8-5-07 )

BlitzBandit

Friend of CTG
All-Out Blitz ( 70 - 70 ) ( 50% ) -39.7 units

ATS ( 48 - 46 ) ( 51% ) -11.75 units

Totals ( 23 - 24 ) ( 48.9% ) -27.95 units

well... it almost seems like I'm back to the old drawing board

getting a jumpstart for tomorrow... 5 units each...

Chicago +3 @ Washington

Sacramento +1 @ Indiana

Sacramento @ Indiana UNDER 135

The Indiana total is extremely low, but honestly, it can't get low enough for me... I relate this to watching the Bears and Ravens go at it in the NFL... all defense and no offense. The Fever and the Monarchs are both capable of puting up decent points at times, but against other defenses... not when they play each other... I'm also taking both dogs for the day.

just keep wit it bro....and win monies from here on in till end of season

BTW...what you think of my shocks chances this year sans Ford..

nice win at Silverstars this week..but overall wanted your opinion

doubling up: ( 5 more units )

Sacramento +1 @ Indiana

I don't normally like favoring one play over another, but I'm going to do it... I'm doubling up on Sacramento. I just really believe they take this one at Indy. Indy looked horrible against Connecticut yesterday on the road, but I guess since they were able to win their last game at home by 9 pts, all of a sudden they are just as good at home as they were with Catchings. I guess it didn't matter that Washington was their opponent in that game and now they face Sacramento.. big difference. Sacramento outscored them in every quarter in their last matchup at Sacramento except the 4th where they were outscored by one point. Sacramento will take them back to school again.

What can I say BAR... your team really has their shit together. I think San Antonio, Phoenix, and Sacramento are all gunning at each other for that top spot in the West, but in the East, your team pretty much has things wrapped up...

Chicago and New York are no longer what they once were and Indiana seems to have lost it's mojo without Catchings... Connecticut is fucking HOT right now, but they are 6 games back and can forget about trying to gun for the Conference title... but in the playoffs, they will be the team to reckon with...

Bottom line... I've been really impressed at how Detroit really steps up in crucial games with high stakes on the line. You have to be crazy or have a shitload of balls to fade them when they are only 5 pt chalk or worse. Regardless who they are playing. My personal opinion is... they have the best talent over any team even without Ford (although Connecticut is just a footstep behind) and they have the coach to get things done. When they are focused on winning a game, there is no team out there that can beat them.. period. Which is why I feel all preseason expections and hype will be met and they will come out champs again. They are 13-4 on the road this season... all I can say to that shit is.. wow.... just fucking WOW...

now that all that has been said... FUCK DETROIT!

hang in there

playoffs around the corner and things will begin to shake out as they should

some games r tuff based on seeding...who's out of it..etc so hard to gauge.

hang in there

playoffs around the corner and things will begin to shake out as they should

some games r tuff based on seeding...who's out of it..etc so hard to gauge.

I hear ya Ret... too bad that ASS didn't come through for me yesterday.. hehe.

now that all that has been said... FUCK DETROIT!

btw BAR... I was just screwing around with statement.. a little payback for your FUCK GIANTS comment.. ;)

actually, unlike their male counterpart Pistons, which I pretty much despise with a passion, I'm actually a Shock fan.. well, to some extent anyway... my heart is with the Storm first (been rough this season), but I'll prefer Detroit over any other team besides them.. they are the team everyone loves to hate... how can you not like that.. hehe.

although I'll admit I'm not a Laimbeer fan, but that doesn't make him any less of a great coach.. and I would still rather have him than Anne Donovan (Storm coach) anyday.. ;)

I think from here on, I'm limiting my plays and taking spots.. til' playoff time.. I was trying to get my record up some as well, but now it's just about getting some money back... so no more trying to cap all games..

I've pretty much sucked lately and this year the beavers have been horrible to me... so I'm just gonna try to finish up the season as best I can and start focusing on the BIG BOYS (NFL).

btw BAR... I was just screwing around with statement.. a little payback for your FUCK GIANTS comment.. ;)

actually, unlike their male counterpart Pistons, which I pretty much despise with a passion, I'm actually a Shock fan.. well, to some extent anyway... my heart is with the Storm first (been rough this season), but I'll prefer Detroit over any other team besides them.. they are the team everyone loves to hate... how can you not like that.. hehe.

although I'll admit I'm not a Laimbeer fan, but that doesn't make him any less of a great coach.. and I would still rather have him than Anne Donovan (Storm coach) anyday.. ;)

:pillow:

Back