Sunday bases

tuckfexas

Pretty much a regular
2-3-1 Saturday lost 1111, fucking damn it Sanchez why did you have to get hurt. That was a winner if not for that. Detroit had that 5 inning bet on lock down. How the fuck is Ortega in the majors, man that guy is terrible whoa, he sucks fat dicks. Still up 3895 though for the week, so that's okay I guess almost 4 units. Time to wreck that ass Sunday get back ahead 8 k or more hopefully, or around there. These last 3 days have been pretty terrible, but have a good one here I just bet. Figured I better do some drunk capping here, that may break me out of my slump the last 3 days. First pick is in a total.

Reds at Braves under 6.5, -102, and -103, they moved it a bit after I put 500 in then had to wait, so risking 1025 to win 1000

Have 2 pitchers that are rolling right now, and they are both going against offenses that aren't really clicking at the moment. Both offenses the Reds and Braves aren't terrible, but they aren't good, neither one is scoring runs consistently, and these 2 pitchers are dominating. Seems hard to believe there will be 7 runs here. The wind is not really a factor, looks like a light wind blowing out 5-10 mph, so that shouldn't matter. Probably a 2-1 game I think, don't know who wins.

Will look at some more. Probably have the faders on me now after 3 losing days in a row, lol, well they aren't gonna like tomorrow.

Adding on another one

Phillies +100 at D backs, risking 1000 to win 1000

I am not a huge fan of Burnett, but he has been solid since coming to the NL, will say that. Solid numbers above average. Winning games yes, for his team. Mccarthy no, he sucked last year, and he is sucking this year as well, getting ripped all over the place. Mccarthy is giving up a lot of hits and a lot of homers, not good, especially in this park to be giving up a bunch of bombs. Home run friendly park here.

Adding another

Red Sox -102, and -103 at Toronto, risking 1025 to win 1000, got 500 in then they moved it a bit

Lester is gonna have a big year I think. Not gonna worry about his last game vs the Yanks, throw it out. Dickey sucks this year, pretty bad, and last year was not too good either. Another thing that is pretty nice about this game is Lester has some great numbers vs Toronto. Looked at the stats with Lester vs the Jays hitters, and it's not good for the Jays all the guys that have faced him a bunch are not hitting well. Except Izturis, but he is hurt so yeah! Ha that Izturis wouldn't be a big deal if he was in there anyway, lol. The Bosox get out the brooms, sweep on the road. Well they are hitting better lately. Plus Middlebrooks being back is huge, he ripped it up again Saturday.

Added another

Detroit at Twins under 8 -115, and -118 risking 1165 to win 1000, put in 500 and they moved it, cuz can't do 1 k at a time, so oh well, never moves much anyway

Verlander is rolling now, so he should shut down the Twins, he usually does. I gotta go with my boy Gibson, he had a rough go in Tampa, but I think he bounces back here. Looks like the wind will be blowing in a bit, well could be kind of cross field, not out though. Was debating taking the Twins, but figure Detroit will pull out the win probably, in a close game low scoring.

And I'm out, may put up more tomorrow, guess we'll see.

Adding one more, think this will be it. Have to work pretty soon, so probably won't be on here don't think.

LAA at Yanks under 8, -112, and -113, they moved it a little bit, so risking 1125 to win 1000

Tanaka has been really good so he should do fine I think. Richards has been kicking ass as well. He does have the stuff to be a real nice starter, but hasn't ever put it together yet consistently. He will throw 96 or so around there, sometimes even faster. The Angels have been mashing this year most of the time, but Tanaka should shut em down. All the hitters that have faced Tanaka have been saying that his splitter is really great and extremely tough to pick up where it is going. Everybody says he is the real deal that have hit against him. Suppose this is a good test with the Angels lineup with Trout and Pujols, think Tanaka passes the test.

Feeling kind of shitty. At work I always start drinking later when I'm by myself, but until that point it is a struggle, lol. Well I kind of start craving the booze, and get a little shaky my hands do.

Guess it isn't too bad, at least I'm not drinking a 1.75 liter every day. I wouldn't have a job if I did that, not sure how I would manage at that point.

True there elbutre, but if I added that on I would be in serious trouble. I used to do that. Fuck maybe I should just switch it up, quit the vodka and go there, that would be a great move, lol. Fuck may feel better. Know quitting the booze and going the weed route isn't a good idea. I really suck ass betting when I am on the greenery.

Time to work my ass off all day for nothing, well it feels like it when your there all day. Especially when my games all win, then it is like fuck why am I here at work, lol.

Good deal Pro v, we had a good day today Tuck is back on track, ha, I talk like Rickey Henderson, in the 3rd person. Had a 3-1 day, just put in a bet for tomorrow, but 5 dimes only let me put in 500 bucks, so I'm waiting to put in another 500, lol. Gonna come out with a new post, and I'm breaking this shit down damn it. Not a lot of games, but gonna make some cash.

Fucking they won't let me bet another 500 now. Really the game I'm betting is probably gonna be called off, cuz I looked at the weather to see about the wind and shit. Unless they delay it, and get it going like 3 hours later, then I may get this one. Fuck, I really want this game to go, cuz it is a winner.

Back