Sunday bases, Fernandez f*cking smoking bitches

tuckfexas

Pretty much a regular
Well I won some money today, not a bunch, cuz the horses sapped me a bit. Horses are fucking impossible I think, well I don't know maybe some guys do okay at it, I fucking don't. I used to do okay at the horses here in Lincoln, the national tracks no. Well Lincoln was easy cuz it was just pick the leader to the 1st turn. Enough about that shit who cares, nobody does, ha. Here are the picks.

Lad at Miami -1.5, +130, risking 2322.81 to win 3000, this line actually move down from +130 to +127, ha, Fife your crazy taking him

Well time to lay em down. Fernandez is the man, my Cuban brotha, I wish I was him, ha, would like to be fucking all kinds of hot Cuban chicks in Miami that sounds good. Shit, and he is gonna be baseball's first 400 million dollar man when he is up for a new contract. Well the pimp, fuckin ace with a 96 mph heater and a curve that nobody can hit. He is going against a guy that struggled in the minors and hasn't been good in the majors. I loaded up on that shit. Do what you want, but I would load up, if you bet 100 bucks normally bet 300 or so. This is a mismatch.

Fuck I have Fife's stats in the minors, 6.03 ERA in the PCL triple a, last year, whoa that's good. Then the year before he had . 4.66 ERA ha, that is terrible, especially if your gonna pitch in the majors. Man I may need to add on to my Miami bet. Miami their bats are hot too, fuck this is all setting up. I may end up with 10,000 on this game. I'm adding more.

Suppose they will move down the line again here. We will see.

Yeah keyknee I am gonna get it niggaz, no doubt you know what I'm about.

Ha they are still limiting me, well they know what is coming here, a big ass kicking. Fucking bitches move, you best get out the way of Tuck.

Well I am rolling my way up to 10 k, ha, I am serious about that, am thinking about it, well probably won't do too much since I'm betting -1.5, that would suck if Fife pitched the game of his life, and I lost. Ha bitch ass fife, I can't imagine that happening considering the way the Marlins are hitting, man they are raking. I am just gonna keep adding on, lol, who knows how much I will have on it.

Damn, neither sites I use have the run lines out yet. One has has 'em at -190 the other -195, I'm really thinkin about given the 1 1/2 but I'm gonna have to wait awhile and I certainly hate layin that much to make a little

I don't really know how much I have on this game with the Marlins -1.5 with Fernandez right now, just keep adding when I can, fuck I don't care, this Fyfe guy for LA isn't shutting em down, hell no, and then you got the beast fucking Fernandez, shit you bringing the wolf mothafucka, thats all you had to say.

It ain't +130 anymore on the -1.5, ha, don't know if I changed it. Well it is funny how they only let me put in 500 and then they make me wait. Fuck maybe I am changing lines I guess. Didn't think my small bets would make a difference.

Yeah Keyknee you can't lay that kind of huge juice in baseball. You never know if Fernandez will get hurt, or whatever. Just take the -1.5, Fernandez is gonna lay it down, plus Miami is raking.

Fuck I think I am done adding on, I have about 5 k in bets on Miami -1.5, I got that shit, fucking Fernandez is gonna lay it down like always niggaz, get the fuck outta here if you think Fife is gonna beat Fernandez, ha, no fucking way.

The under is still good, ha, I am gonna wreck em on this Miami bet, oh shit, this is a fucking lock. On covers they would get pissed at me for calling Miami a lock, lol.

Yeah I won 2910 for the day, now that ain't bad, but we're going for a lot more tomorrow. Don't think I will put any more down on Miami.

Here is the total Miami bet what I got, fuck the juice is different cuz it moved, so it is what it is.

LA at Miami -1.5, and I have -130 to -125 depending on when I bet it, oh well, risking 4303.91 to win 5500

Yeah we're going big. Fuck it is Fernandez against a bum, a total bum that had over a 6 ERA last year in the minors. With the way the Marlins are hitting seems like an easy score to me. Guess something crazy could happen, like Fernandez's arm falls off, I don't know ha.

Ha I fucked up my post, should be I have +130 to +125 on my bet on Miami, well I'm drunk, so that happens.

Yeah a drunk post, so should have been this

LA at Miami -1.5, and have +130 to +125 depending on when I bet, ha, I put the - up there by mistake, fuck I would not be betting Fernandez if he was -1.5 and -130, ha, no would not go there.

May take a look at some others now, well already got 4300 bucks on this one, so fuckin don't know if I should roll on anything else.

Fucking fade if you want here mothafuckas, it is Fernandez vs a bum that sucked in the minors, ha, good luck, and the Marlins are hot hitting, oh man, don't see any down side to this bet.

Holy shit I put 4300 bucks on the Marlins ha, I don't remember that, fucking goose, oh well ride or die niggaz, lol at that. I like it, but I don't know about that much. Guess we're looking to get back ahead for the week.

Gonna be tough to concentrate on work here in a bit, kind of want to call in sick, but they would say, no your coming in. It will either be a celebration or I will be punching people. That is the biggest baseball bet I've ever made, ha, oh my goodness.

Suppose I will take a look at the night game. Don't want any more action on the day games.

Added the night game, it's go Cubs go, go Cubs go, hey Chicago what do you say, Cubs are gonna win today. We got the power, we got the speed, to be the best in the National League, ha, no they don't.

St Louis at Cubs, +125 risking 800 to win 1000

Yeah betting the Cubs to sweep the Cards, maybe not the best idea, but the match up says so. Hammel has been great this year, and the Cards line up is struggling hitting so figure he will do well again. Thing that makes me like the Cubs is the +125 vs a guy that sucks on the road. Lynn was terrible on the road last year, had a 5.15 ERA. At home in Busch he was pretty good, but not on the road.

That will be it today. Shit if I hit both of these I'm ahead for the week, ha, after all the debacles that happened. Yeah we gettin back ahead for the week mothafucka, fuck theses bitches. Sit yo 5 dolla ass down, before I make change.

Gotta go to work, fuck that is gonna suck, cuz that big bet I have going. Oh man, what the hell am I gonna do about that.

That go Cubs go thing I posted is the song they play after they win at the stadium, guess maybe everybody knew that anyway. It is pretty Yag, but I will like hearing it after they win.

Brsport, don't be a little troll. The guy is hilarious and knows damn well what he is doing. Don't knock other peoples comments, I don't see you posting plays and giving your take.

Back