Sunday Bases 6/24/07

Troutman

Calculated Risk Taker
Man I took a beating yesterday...I guess you gotta have those days every now and then...On to a new day today! With two large PLAYS.

#1. THE CHICAGO CHUBS! -110 for 8 units
I will bet on two cubs pitchers everytime @ a cheap road price. Sure Marshall had a rough outing last time out against the red hot Texas bats, this isnt the case here in Chicago, look for Soriano and company to complete the Cross Town sweep today.

Saturday's loss was the fourth in a row and 21st in 26 games for the White Sox, who managed only six hits and are batting a major league-worst .234.

#2. THE SEATTLE MARINERS (BAUTISTA) Risking 5 units to win 3.5 (-145)
This is a simple fade of Bronson Ary., he has officially lost his shit, these guys are gonna pound him and Bautista is more thancapable of slowing the reds bats down, especially @ home.

May add more later..........GL...BOUNCEBACK:smiley_acbe:

Last edited:
The Cubs line is moving in my favor, who would bet on the Sox @ this point?

Adding 5 units on the Chubs @ +107 for a total of 13 units.!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 cy young candidates. This should be a hell of a game but I think the game goes over 7.
5-3 SOX!

trout - big bet, hope you nail it..1 shady thing, home plate umpire is Bucknor and the home team is 11-3, maybe he got some money on the White Sux

How to MAKE your own -1 Line:

For example... Mets -142 on the ML, Mets +145 on the RL..

Mets ML $71 to Win $50
Mets RL $50 to Win $72.50

That comes out to Mets -1 $121 to Win $122.50

If the Mets lose the game you would of lose the game anyway. If the Mets win by 1, you push the game. If the Mets win by 2, you got better value and win both bets.

How to MAKE your own -1 Line:

For example... Mets -142 on the ML, Mets +145 on the RL..

Mets ML $71 to Win $50
Mets RL $50 to Win $72.50

That comes out to Mets -1 $121 to Win $122.50

If the Mets lose the game you would of lose the game anyway. If the Mets win by 1, you push the game. If the Mets win by 2, you got better value and win both bets.

How do you figure out how to wieght each bet, just play with it until it works, or do you have a formula....By the way thats fucking great, the greatest invention since sliced bread fo sur.

How do you figure out how to wieght each bet, just play with it until it works, or do you have a formula....By the way thats fucking great, the greatest invention since sliced bread fo sur.

I am sure you can make some kind of formula. When I do it, I use my Book and let them do the math when I throw some random ass number in there and I keep putting numbers in to get the amount I want to bet. The main thing is to take the Amount you win on the ML and that is your RL bet, its simple and its value. They have to cancel out so you can break even in the event your team only wins by 1

Sure. I got it, thats a way to be able to afford some of these overpriced BOSUCK favs.....Thanks! Gonna try that one later, Ive used the ml and rl combo before but never on the same team.

good luck with your plays Troutman.

I'm going to fade your boys tonight once again. :shake:

Back