Sunday baseball

MusicCityGambler

Chill Winstonnn!
CARDINALS -140
CARDINALS RL +145
CARDINALS TEAM TOTAL OVER 4.5 RUNS(-105)
Backe is absolutely atrocious during day starts. I'm betting blind against him in every day start. Here are some gory details. In his last day start in Philadelphia against a Phillies team that was struggling to score at the moment, Backe threw up this gem:3 IP, 10 H, 6 R, 5 ER. Over his entire career Backe has a 6.95 ERA during daytime starts. The Cardinals are 10-6 vs. RHP this year so they should put up runs. I never trust Kyle Lohse but he has been damn good at home this season, and has decent career numbers against Houston.
BLUE JAYS +100

Last edited:
GL MC - seems like Lohse has benefitted greatly by coming over to the NL. I thought he was terrible with the Twins but he really has pitched pretty well with STL. Maybe Duncan has really helped him. Anyway, he's been pretty damn solid this year except that last start.

GL MC - seems like Lohse has benefitted greatly by coming over to the NL. I thought he was terrible with the Twins but he really has pitched pretty well with STL. Maybe Duncan has really helped him. Anyway, he's been pretty damn solid this year except that last start.

As a Phillies fan, I can't tell you how pissed I am that he turned down a three year deal from Philadelphia in December for a one year deal in 'Baseball Heaven' and is pitching like this.

I'm with you, I'm pretty skeptical about his start but the guy has always had fringe #2 starter potential. Maybe he has finally put it all together.

Best of luck with your picks today Dr.Tim.

i'm fading backe and my astros today. cards will have the fire power to get it done. on it with ya!

bottom of the 5th - they finally scored (4 runs) to win it - :thumbsup::smiley_abcs:

FRITO I WAS THINKING ABOUT YOU IN THE BOTTOM OF THE FIFTH!! TWO RUN DOUBLE AND 2 RUN SHOT!! I HAVE CARDINALS -1.5 +145. 500 FOR 725. HOPE THEY MAINTAIN!! :tiphat:

great work on ST.LOU MCG - that game got picked to pieces :shake:
:thumbsup::smiley_abcs:money;
LET'S GO PHOENIX !

Back