Sunday at the Ballpark

Yanks27Sox9

CTG Partner
Ended up going 2-1 on Saturday, roughly 3/4's of a unit to the good. But i was definitely fortunate yesterday, to end up on the plus side of things. Played the Dodger over, partly cuz i was going to the game. (My company was hosting a little something for some employees and clients.) Anyways, the game was an under though, all the way thru. Very strange game...with lots of weird elements i had to explain to my son. But, when all was lost in terms of the over...and my son was beginning to get bored/tired...BAM, a walk off granny in the bottom of the 10th to send us home with a smile...though the smiles my 5 year old son and i left the game with were obviously for very different reasons. But i'll take a bit of luck any day of the week...and twice on Sundays.
All in all though...it was a nice night, definitely a good time, and a pretty good game at Chavez Ravine as well.

YTD: 39-23, +13.33 units...Parlays: 1-1, +.932 of a unit

Still going over the Sunday card tonight. But even though i'm not done with all the games yet...i've already got four plays made for tomorrow.

ATL ML (+110) over NYM for 3/4 unit

Smoltz against Glavine...in the rubber game of this series. Bravos definitely enjoy a decent amount of success at the Mutts expense, historically. And Glavine hasn't had much success of any kind when facing his former team either.

COL ML (-102) over SD for 3/4 unit

Maddux against Hirsh...as the Rockies try to avoid being swept at home by the Padres.

DET RL -1.5 over CWS (+135) for 3/4 unit

Garland against Verlander...as the Tigers also try to avoid getting swept at home, by a division rival. Garland's got decent #'s vs the Tigers...Zoolander's got crap #'s against the White Sox. Nevertheless, i can't see CWS being able to get to that Detroit bullpen 3 days in a row, on the road, to pull off the sweep.

TX ML (-104) over OAK for 3/4 unit

Gaudin against Tejada...in the rubber game of this series...where each team has completely dominated one of the first two games.

Still thinking over (and researching) some others. As of tonight...i'm leaning towards the O's sweeping the BJs, who seem to be in an all out tail spin...i'm leaning towards the Phillies, cuz i'm not sure what's up with the Reds...and i'm leaning towards the Nat/Fish over, cuz i believe each of the 4 or 5 meetings between these 2 this year have all gone over the number...and the SPs involved don't scare ya off of it either. Guess we'll see whenever they decide to throw a line out there.

In any case, i hope you all are enjoying the weekend.
BOL with the Sunday games. :cheers:

just checked again...:down:

still no Nat/Fish line. looks like i'll miss out on that over, as i'm sure i'll be sleeping thru first pitch.
who am i kidding...i'll be waking up somewhere around the 7th inning, if i'm lucky.

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Good luck today Yanks!
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

OHHHH..ohhhhhh.oooooo----ooooooo-ooooooooo.......
Thats supposed to be a tomahawk chop sound....

Great game today at Shea..Go BRAVES

Good Luck with the games today. It had to be exciting to hit that over like that.. :cheers:

Yanks
Jays are finished, extremely depleted and watching the post match interviews, they want to get out of Baltimore asap. Chacin though he has been pitching steller, on the road the guy is still notorious for giving up a lot of runs, very good pitcher to back the over but the Jays bats are one thing to really be questioned. Good Luck

Glavine doesn't compare to Smoltz at this point in their careers, and no one loves Glavine more than me. The Braves hitting has been wayy off lately though, time for Andruw to pick it up .. GL today

OHHHH..ohhhhhh.oooooo----ooooooo-ooooooooo.......
Thats supposed to be a tomahawk chop sound....

Great game today at Shea..Go BRAVES

looks like it sure is, trout. ironic though that the bravos are getting it off the Mutt pen, and not so much tommy boy.

terp...you 2, man.

satyr...so far so good, but it's real early.

etg...yep, was definitely cool. but my play was small, so it was jsut the rush...not the money.

grind...thx, bro

Yanks
Jays are finished, extremely depleted and watching the post match interviews, they want to get out of Baltimore asap. Chacin though he has been pitching steller, on the road the guy is still notorious for giving up a lot of runs, very good pitcher to back the over but the Jays bats are one thing to really be questioned. Good Luck

even money...first team to fire their manager, toronto or philly???

kicking myself for not playing my leans. both balt and phil look real good. and pissed they didn't have that nat/fish line out at 4AM pacific last nite. freaking 18 runs in that thing...

renew...we need a bit of help for that RL...like another walk off shot, w/ at least one runner on base.

Back