Sunday 8/19 MLB Discussion ~ Brooms all over

mrpickem

SDQL Badass Stat Boss
Sox trying to complete 3 straight div sweep on a Sunday
Also looking to finish sweeps...reds, rox, a's, yanks and cards

No surprise the bosox have the most sweeps and are 14-4 when given that opp
other record in potential sweep game - a's 7-4, nyy 6-3, cin 3-3, sl 4-4, col 6-6

View attachment 34218

No idea in Reds game sides. SF pitcher unimpressive but trends very strong for them
If I can get plus money will play them

Last edited:
I may play Oakland. Do not like it but current team strength, pen comparison and Sunday record seem very clear
Want to stress I do not like betting against Colorado but this is their worst day and Atlanta's best day and the ump has never lost with Sanchez

In Cleveland game when I looked at Baker every home team that won won by 3 or more so will be doing 1.5 and 2.5 evenly

ROX have tied the 1926 Phillies with facing their 46th consecutive .500+ teams in NL history. Phillies went 15-31 and ROX have gone 29-16 pending today’s outcome.

Don’t like it, but think I’ve got to go A’s in the 3 p.m. slot. Line is out of hand.

Some of this is very silly. I did not want to bet against Colorado but had to based on INFORMATION. His record vs Atlanta Atlanta on a best day of week to their terrible record of Atlanta starter vs Colorado and with Ump. It was clear and forced.
The stupid remarks about playing Cleveland. Cleveland was MY BIGGEST BET TODAY split half and half a mistake as it should have been all 2.5.
Now if you lame brains would look you would see Cleveland starts at Boston tomorrow and absolutely have to focus on locking this game up playing against a bad pitcher and weak team. Should have bet Boston under due to this

Agree if the line was even close to reasonable I would never bet Oakland but theabsurd line forces it

Milwaukee up 2-0. Chacin by the way a great Sunday pitcher playing on best rest and a edge in the day

Last game Guc ump.
Vargas 0-3 7.89 ERA 21.2 innings
Piv monster ERA but only 2.2 innings
Trying over and Philadelphia RL

He is known for loving unders. In the Washington Miami game Little was the ump. I did not lookat the game as both sides seemed stupid. Gio exploded. Checked the ump and Gio. 28 innings .96 ERA. One very sick puppy

Hard to take under there, didn't see who ump is

Saw Gooch doing a couple innings at LLWS so assume it's his crew

Back