Sunday 8.13 - Fondybadger's Plays - NFLx

Fondybadger

CTG Partner
Sunday Night Play
$75 Cincinnati +1.5
$50 Under 35 (-120)
I like how it's a nationally televised game at home for them which should give them a bit of a boost. Washington starters are only playing 15 or so snaps, and I really don't like any of the skill position guys for either team that will be playing extensively.

I'm w/ ya here...bro..Cincy doesn't get these nationally televised spots too often....makes them a bit more important, preseason or not..

2006 NFL Overall 16-9-1 +$229
Faves 2-4 -$263
1H Fave 1-0 +$100
Dog 5-1-1 +$242
Unders 8-4 +$150

Last edited:
JumpOnBoard said:
I'm w/ ya here...bro..Cincy doesn't get these nationally televised spots too often....makes them a bit more important, preseason or not..

where the fuck were you last season!?!?!?:hairout:

When it comes to NFL there's no one I trust more than Jump, with bgs9.5 totals right behind - and if I'm thinking of going on a big public side I always like to see what smh has to say.

Fondybadger said:
He was saving my ass in NFL... I'd have been in some world of hurt without me coattailing him for half the season.

If you would only coattail the FULL season....now get on the SKINS for 5X your BUNGUL loser, and I'll reimburse you IF (It WON'T) loses.....FREE PLAY!!!

:gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun:

HANDICAPPER said:
just giving FB some crap, take it eZ

:drink:

oh...i thought you were being serious like some of the fucks at covers...nevermind then bro...but seriously, WASHINGTON OR BUST!

KingKrunked said:
oh...i thought you were being serious like some of the fucks at covers...nevermind then bro...but seriously, WASHINGTON OR BUST!

np KK....know FB (kind of ) form some other sites. He hates me, but that's ok, most people do lol!

HANDICAPPER said:
np KK....know FB (kind of ) form some other sites. He hates me, but that's ok, most people do lol!

KK - Handicapper is kind of like that friend you'll call up to do stuff with when no one else is around. Otherwise you're afraid of being seen associating with him. Sides, I'm on the mailing list for your plays already. How do you think i'm down money in mlb this year? hehe

HANDICAPPER said:
If you would only coattail the FULL season....now get on the SKINS for 5X your BUNGUL loser, and I'll reimburse you IF (It WON'T) loses.....FREE PLAY!!!

:gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun:

I should take you up on that....

$5280 to win $4800 on Washington -2.5

Remember we ban people who don't pay up!

Fondybadger said:
I should take you up on that....

$5280 to win $4800 on Washington -2.5

Remember we ban people who don't pay up!

Send me a PM, I'll get you my address to get the check in the mail...

Back