Sunday 5/15 Bases

KJ

Bump. Set. Shuma!
-4.16 Saturday, -10.04 ytd

Somehow, it's made up half the ground over the course of the week but going to chill a bit on my leans. Just a tough go of it. I trust my stuff and am not a homer, so when it goes south, I listen. Again, it wasn't Corbin last night but whatever.

SD +109
Toronto/Texas u9 -105
Dbacks tt o4.5 -115 3* (Cain fade)
Dbacks -1.5 +165
Seattle -140 2*
STL +127 2* (love Leake on the road and he gets to swing the stick!)
STL +125 2*
STL -1.5 +205 2*
STL tt o3.5 -120 2*

Last edited:
Dbacks tt o4.5 -115 3* (Cain fade)
Dbacks -1.5 +165
Seattle -140 2*
STL +127 2* (love Leake on the road and he gets to swing the stick!)

Rubby has at least let me bet on him, keeping the ball down in this park early in the season is golden. Robbie I'm on hold. Corbs full speed ahead, just bad luck and team not scoring in his starts. Greinke will still be overpriced and still needs a month or two in this yard to figure it out, the air won't be so thin and hopefully for him the breaking ball will actually break.

Shelby...gonna be a lot of work. He needs to keep it down and doesn't have an out pitch. Recipe for disaster imo. Already working side sessions on his mechanics, that just isn't a good thing. Fade worthy for me especially at home.

Night game gonna be a banger for me, it all lines up so this will be in addition to what's already out there

STL tt o3.5 -120 2*
STL +125 2*
STL -1.5 +205

Most of my high confidence games have been absolute shit so there's that.

Get those Redbirds, tonight KJ. I (am guess like you) need an act of God to explain to me how Zona didn't smack around Peavy or Cain this weekend...In Leake we trust tonight, my friend. :tiphat:

scarf, they're missing Peralta in the lineup and it's obvious, but when this team goes cold at the plate it can get really ugly. Shouldn't, but Goldy hasn't remotely hit his stride yet and they've been relying on Segura/Drury...not good. They'll be fine and score a bunch, but that big left handed bat out of the lineup really sucks.

Yeah, I knew the Peralta injury would be tough, but it wasn't until I saw Ricky Weeks, Jr. hitting cleanup and backing up Goldy that it really struck me just how much it would hurt them. Regardless...I'm looking at this as a way to get more value fading Cain and Peavy next outing, which I will come hell or highwater because they both are just raw sewage right now. Now let's get Saint Lou for you tonight, my man!

Back