Sunday 12/3

6 pt tease..............Jets +8/Cle +10 120/100 L

6 1/2 pt tease...............Miami -2 1/2 / Jax -2 1/2 130/100 L

Last edited:
Detroit -4 1/2 110/100

Miami -9 110/100

SF -3 165/150

Love the niners. I think this a huge statement game and it sets up perfect cause eagles secondary has no chance to cover niners pass catchers!

Fish should put on a clinic, commanders garbage secondary has no chance of coveting waddle or hill, ilm a tad nervous bout laying it cause Miami has not been the same team away from home. No clue why? Hasn’t been weather? My only thought is maybe they don’t do as well w crowd noise as they change play at that Los a lot?? It really shouldn’t matter today as hill and waddle could both go for 200 as I suspect they be running around wide open! Commanders couldn’t cover me and you!!

Gl

Love the niners. I think this a huge statement game and it sets up perfect cause eagles secondary has no chance to cover niners pass catchers!

Fish should put on a clinic, commanders garbage secondary has no chance of coveting waddle or hill, ilm a tad nervous bout laying it cause Miami has not been the same team away from home. No clue why? Hasn’t been weather? My only thought is maybe they don’t do as well w crowd noise as they change play at that Los a lot?? It really shouldn’t matter today as hill and waddle could both go for 200 as I suspect they be running around wide open! Commanders couldn’t cover me and you!!

Gl
Let's go Niners !!!

Mfer. I didn’t think eagles would let them run in tds!! Hence the over 1.5 passing!

And Aiyuk did nothing that drive, ugh. I’m actually gonna need Philly to answer

Back