Sunday 02/07/16 NBA discussion thread

divol

The Spurs can suck my manhood
[TABLE="class: linesTbl, width: 934"]
<tbody style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 12px;">[TR="class: linesHeader"]
[TD="colspan: 8"][h=4]NBA BASKETBALL - SUN 2/7[/h][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesColumns"]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, colspan: 4, align: center"]GAME[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, align: center"]HANDICAP[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, align: center"]MONEY LINE[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, align: center"]TOTAL POINTS[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, align: center"]MORE[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesAlt1"]
[TD="class: linesDate, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Sun 2/7[/TD]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]851[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Sacramento Kings[/TD]
[TD="class: linesScore, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]+7 1.952[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMLine, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"] 3.640[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Over 218 1.909[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMore, bgcolor: #E6EEFB, align: center"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]10:05 AM[/TD]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]852[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Boston Celtics[/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]-7 1.952[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMLine, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"] 1.333[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Under 218 2.000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesAlt2"]
[TD="class: linesDate, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]Sun 2/7[/TD]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]853[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]Denver Nuggets[/TD]
[TD="class: linesScore, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]+3.5 1.952[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMLine, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"] 2.389[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]Over 204.5 2.000[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMore, bgcolor: #C1D2EE, align: center"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]10:05 AM[/TD]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]854[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]New York Knicks[/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]-3.5 1.952[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMLine, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"] 1.649[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]Under 204.5 1.909[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: linesDate, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Sun 2/7[/TD]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]855[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Atlanta Hawks[/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]-3 1.952[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMLine, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"] 1.684[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Over 202 1.952[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMore, bgcolor: #E6EEFB, align: center"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]10:05 AM[/TD]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]856[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Orlando Magic[/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]+3 1.952[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMLine, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"] 2.320[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Under 202 1.952[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: linesDate, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]Sun 2/7[/TD]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]857[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]Los Angeles Clippers[/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]+1.5 1.952[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMLine, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"] 2.040[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]Over 195 1.952[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMore, bgcolor: #C1D2EE, align: center"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]11:05 AM[/TD]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]858[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]Miami Heat[/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]-1.5 1.952[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMLine, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"] 1.869[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]Under 195 1.952[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Last edited:
Took both Unders large, the second I saw the total...
Unders the noon before superbowl... very nice numbers, especially in games where the home team is the underdog...

Heat are 3-0 SU on Superbowl nigh and 2 - 1 ATS. Clippers are 0 - 3 ATS and 1 - 2 SU, including Heat winning the Clippers by 18 points, as 11.5 points favorites.
Overall, favorites have 64% ATS cover in the last 10 years on this night. Under hits 62% of the time, but in cases of home underdogs, it's 75% and in cases of home favorites it's 59% only.
In totals lower than 200, the Under hits around 70% of the time and above it, only 43% (3 out of 7)

is it possible to filter results by Day/nights games on killersports in NBA on sunday? what's difference between time zone and time of game? do you write 3 PM or 1500 military time? day game are 1 2 and 3 PM only?

other thing how do you run a query like team went over in 8 of its last 10 games or won SU 4 of last 6?

thanks.

there is nothing related to time zone/ time of game in NBA manual, MLB manual is more detailed and like in NHL they have start time parameter well explained.

the reason i asked is that in NBA U/O are 45.5% on sunday in NBA. so just wanted to know if it is mainly because there are more day games on sunday than in other days in the week or just because it's "sunday" which could mean higher attendance, national tv games,etc like special days (MLK,christmas eve, etc...)

In MLB i understand day/nights games are very important cause they are correlated to higher/lower temperature, wind , etc..

there is nothing related to time zone/ time of game in NBA manual, MLB manual is more detailed and like in NHL they have start time parameter well explained.

the reason i asked is that in NBA U/O are 45.5% on sunday in NBA. so just wanted to know if it is mainly because there are more day games on sunday than in other days in the week or just because it's "sunday" which could mean higher attendance, national tv games,etc like special days (MLK,christmas eve, etc...)

In MLB i understand day/nights games are very important cause they are correlated to higher/lower temperature, wind , etc..

The Hawks/magic line seems really fishy to me.

love the heat.... And it's Sunday home game so auto bet there.

The Kings/celtics game had a Mouse wrench thrown in there with Tony Brothers. Big time behind the scenes issues linger with the Kings. Rondo's second trip back to Boston.... He had a great game LY.... The Celtics coming off a huge victory in Cleveland... I could see Sacramento keeping this close and there's no way I'd take the under in a Kings game, even with the situation being what it is. Expecting the line to be -7 to -8.5 but Very tough to pick a side here.

Knicks/Denver should be interesting. At this time of the year you don't know where the mindset of certain players is. The Knicks are on a very bad run going into the ASB and the nuggets are playing very good ball with the best ATS record since the new year. Very odd schedule spot though with the early start time. Maybe a live wager after the first quarter on the nuggets.

Last edited:
I will stay away from Under in both MSG and Boston, despite few trends that point in that direction.
Agree that Heat can be a nice bet as well.

Actually Atlanta was -1.5 earlier this year @ Orlando and -7.5 at home against Orlando so the line isn't all that fishy. Scary how opposite these teams momentum is right now. Today is a first of a home and home with these two playing again tomorrow. Think i might just hope the magic win so I could take Atlanta tomorrow.

I believe that Denver playing both in the NBA and in NFL tonight should impact the Nuggets some way. We all know that pro athletes hang together and so on... I just wonder in what way it will impact...

I remember that NO had the same situation few years back with Saints. They played though the day before and day after the Bowl. Winning the night before by 5 points in Charlotte, as 8.5 points dogs and losing the next night in Orlando by 6, as 9 points dogs.

Knicks won and covered both games before and after the Superbowl with Giants playing and Celts trashed the Grizzlies at home, the same night as Pats were playing in SB.

Warriors trashed the Suns at home by 20 points, the night before 49ers played in SB (didn't play after the SB for few days)

Nuggets won at home as 1.5 points dogs against the Clips, night after Broncos lost in SB

Boston lost on SB night last year at home, as 3.5 points favorites, to the Heat, the night when Pats won the SB.

evertyting favors under in ORL-ATL: last two meeting combined reached 191 pts, 10 points below tonight number.

Plus two strong systems of mine fall into this spot:conference=Eastern and division=o:division and day=Sunday and playoffs=0 and rest>0 and o:rest>0 and 2007<=season

it's a 66% U/O

plus day=Sunday and AF and 190<=total<=205 and C and 2007<=season : away dogs/home favs on sunday from same conference , U/O are 66%

Actually Atlanta was -1.5 earlier this year @ Orlando and -7.5 at home against Orlando so the line isn't all that fishy. Scary how opposite these teams momentum is right now. Today is a first of a home and home with these two playing again tomorrow. Think i might just hope the magic win so I could take Atlanta tomorrow.

nope you need to hope the exact contrary, that ORL lose as a home dog today:P:HL and o:team=po:team and team=opo:team and AD and playoffs=0 and season>=2007

ORL will be in a 63%ATS spot tommorow if they lose tonight. if you add parameter rest=0, they wil climb to 68%ATS as well as 68% O/U.

makes sense you lose you have revenge plus 6 points swing diffrential from going from one location to another one. that's why you cover so well the spread:cheers3:

nope you need to hope the exact contrary, that ORL lose as a home dog today:P:HL and o:team=po:team and team=opo:team and AD and playoffs=0 and season>=2007

ORL will be in a 63%ATS spot tommorow if they lose tonight. if you add parameter rest=0, they wil climb to 68%ATS as well as 68% O/U.

makes sense you lose you have revenge plus 6 points swing diffrential from going from one location to another one. that's why you cover so well the spread:cheers3:

Lol I don't know what all these queries mean but it won't stop me from betting on Atlanta if they lose today. Good luck.

I would agree that the nuggets most likely will be looking forward to the superbowl party they'll be attending tonight in NYC.... Probably at melo/Lala's house lol

@divol: would have prefered superbowl was 1 PM and NY-DEN 7PM. if broncos lost you could think nuggets would have "revenge" on their mind for pride of their city, but superbowl game time is after nuggets game

moreover doesn't smell good for an away dogs on sunday in a non conf game (AD and day=Sunday and month=2 and not C and rest=1 and o:rest=1 and 2007<=season)
nuggets are in a 32%ATS spot. they are off a win vs CHI and could be in a letdown. they fail to register 2 consecutives win over their last 5 wins

Lean Clips but it's virtually impossible to fade the Heat at home on a Sunday, therefore it's a pass.

Miami should hit their wall on Tuesday. Will wait until then.

Took both Unders large, the second I saw the total...
Unders the noon before superbowl... very nice numbers, especially in games where the home team is the underdog...

Finally no OT's like on MLK day...

Back