SunBases

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
Finally a decent day of baseball where most went the way they should
Sat went 23-6-1 +16.74 YTD +6.91

How about my Braves, two in a row...maynot see that again all season :)

Sun
901 Atlanta Braves* +127 vs Miami Marlins x twenty little ones
901 Atlanta Braves/Miami Marlins* Over 7 -170 x2
neither starter is anything to write home about but should open this Over up

903 Washington Nationals* -132 vs Philadelphia Phillies x2
903 Washington Nationals/Philadelphia Phillies* Over 7 -160 x1When a team is playing as well as Washington is right now, you ride them until they fall.The Phillies need solid work on the mound and scratch out a few runs to have a chance at winning and Morton is wildly inconsistent and is just as likely to throw a clunker here as he is to spin a gem like he did against the Padres. The problem for Morton is that the Nationals score runs early, often and in clusters. As much as I dislike this asshole Harper he and company gets the job done and
Washington gets the sweep as.

906 Pittsburgh Pirates* -132 vs Milwaukee Brewers x1
905 Milwaukee Brewers/Pittsburgh Pirates* Over 7 -150 x1The Brewers have a lot of problems that they’ll need to address if they are going to have any success going forward. Pittsburgh had struggled lately but they hit Davies hard in his two previous outings against them.

908 St. Louis Cardinals* -169 vs Cincinnati Reds x1
908 St. Louis Cardinals* -1 -131 vs Cincinnati Reds x1
908 St. Louis Cardinals* -1½ +120 vs Cincinnati Reds x1
907 Cincinnati Reds/St. Louis Cardinals* Over 8 -120 x2
yeah, I kinda like the Cards here.The Reds took a win Saturday but it wasn’t pretty.They again had to get extended innings out of their bullpen, which was worn down by the Cubs and in Friday’s loss to the Cardinals. That could be a problem here with Moscot making his first start coming off the disabled list. That means he could be on a pitch count, which will require more work for the relievers. St. Louis has the bats and a better pitcher going here.

parlay
903 Washington Nationals -140*
906 Pittsburgh Pirates -133*
908 St. Louis Cardinals -169*
910 Chicago Cubs -245*
Risk 100 to Win 583

916 New York Yankees* -125 vs Seattle Mariners x1
915 Seattle Mariners/New York Yankees* Under 7½ -105 x1

As much as I dislike this asshole Harper he and company gets the job done and Washington gets the sweep as.
Didn't you used to say the same thing about Ty Cobb back in the day? : )

Great work yesterday and good luck today hound.

927 Kansas City Royals* +110 vs Oakland Athletics x1
927 Kansas City Royals/Oakland Athletics* Over 8 -120 x1

911 Arizona Diamondbacks* -109 vs San Diego Padres x1
911 Arizona Diamondbacks/San Diego Padres* Over 7 -120 x1

i thought of u when i wrote that tim...i just dont like him as a player and dont think i would like to spend the day fishing with him either :)
Lol Blood, I think a lot of people share your feelings. He comes across as arrogant I guess to a lot of people. I've seen him interviewed a lot after games on MASN, and he strikes me as somebody that is a team guy and real competitor. I have been really impressed with how much more disciplined he is at the plate after his first couple years. I think he has really matured in that aspect and he really had a break out year in 2015. I think the Papplebon scuffle at the end of last year maybe shed some unfair negativity on Bryce. I personally considered that to be completely on Papplebon for being an asshole. Matt Williams had already lost the clubhouse at that point and Papplebon came in and tried to make some kind of phony leadership antic using Bryce as an example. Thought it was completely out of line on his part. Anyway, I am probably biased as a Nats fan but I love Bryce's production on the field.

I baseball auction with Nats fans in VA each March, and my straw poll results are they love that guy.

913 San Francisco Giants* +128 vs Los Angeles Dodgers x half
913 San Francisco Giants/Los Angeles Dodgers* Over 7 -190 x half

Back