Summer Tennis Discussion

For starters I'll go with who I won't be playing

Sinner and Pegula bot won in Canada last weekend and this is the penultimate tune up before the Open. I don't expect great things from either.

Rybakena got passed up by Pegula for 3rd rank, will be playing her

Most of my tennis stuff is live betting

Betting Rybakina live now @Inspekdah, service games bigger than return games but on her til the finish line

And I'm not a fan of fading Osty but it's warranted here imo

Watching hard Spek. Going to be all over Rybakina in set 2 but no chance I'm going against Ostapenko in set 3 if it materializes. That's her gold mine.

You betting this stuff Spek? Been my entire afternoon

Going to be on Mertens game to game in the 3rd set if it gets there

You betting this stuff Spek? Been my entire afternoon

Going to be on Mertens game to game in the 3rd set if it gets there

I took Paul earlier to win 2-0. I wasn’t happy when he got broke in the 11th game but he broke back and won tie break. Thought my afternoon would warrant some tailing tennis action but got busy.

I took Paul earlier to win 2-0. I wasn’t happy when he got broke in the 11th game but he broke back and won tie break. Thought my afternoon would warrant some tailing tennis action but got busy.
Betting against lesser player to consolidate a break of serve is one of my favorite live angles

I love Bouzer on clay and grass but much prefer Mertens on hard

Going 4 units on service games and 2 units on return, hope it works out

When it comes to Daria, I highly encourage betting every return game and triple the wager when she loses. She is the class of returns, Iga is second

Neither of them will get aced unless it's a fluke

Maybe it’s hard to gauge form and talent from the non TV court feeds but Paul doesn’t strike me as someone who can challenge Carlos? Only -380? Not playing and cheering for Paul but I thought more like -650.

Maybe it’s hard to gauge form and talent from the non TV court feeds but Paul doesn’t strike me as someone who can challenge Carlos? Only -380? Not playing and cheering for Paul but I thought more like -650.
I'm not much a fan of his lol

Looking at the macro it's pretty bad that he's the highest rated American out there. Maybe Fritz or Korda are better but not one of them can be trusted game in and game out

The Joker line sure looks pretty sharp. He’s had a much easier road to the finals with no days rests last few days. Is this revenge for Wimby where he should have won? HC is Joker’s best surface, not grass despite the success/luck on grass. -155 is pricey but I’m debating…

The Joker line sure looks pretty sharp. He’s had a much easier road to the finals with no days rests last few days. Is this revenge for Wimby where he should have won? HC is Joker’s best surface, not grass despite the success/luck on grass. -155 is pricey but I’m debating…
I bit

Back