Suh...

JumpOnBoard

CTG Partner
Fined 100k for the low hit on the Vikings OL on the interception...it's steep but I'm glad...this dude is the biggest POS..

I woulda bumped my thread from the GB Thanksgiving game but it was lost in the great crash of '12.

should have been suspended as well,,,, don't know if they can't because of the CBA but if there was a person who is a repeat offender like him, this would be the time to suspend..

11kv1vq.jpg

Dirty ass player. That Minnesota lineman had no shot at catching up to the guy. And what's up with Detroit management, are they too scared to tell him to cut the shit out? I mean fuck he did cost them a touchdown as Stafford went and threw a pick after they took the td off the board.

This POS is getting ridiculous now. Hope he tears his fukn ALC MCL PCL soon. Fuk this guy!

Detroit office needs to stop being such pussies and suspend him a game! Stop making this player bigger than the game!! Draw the line some where!

he's a bigger pos off the field, those plays you show are one thing, him running reporters off the road and the other shit back in seattle are another.

can say whatever you want about schwartz, doesnt matter what d bag coach/gm they bring in here, as long as Ford runs this team they will never win shit.

though i would say, i was there for that particular game, and that hit on cutler was well deserved and not cheap. the rest are pathetic.

Suh seems to play hard

twink, haha.

As much of a psycho as this guy is ... I'll take him on the Browns. I don't have to go out to dinner with him or bail him out of jail. I would just need him to hit Big Ben late and dirty.

Here's what we need, little 1976 action ...

[video=youtube_share;t_BuDursFIg]http://youtu.be/t_BuDursFIg[/video]

lol, I was just looking at Suh's greatest hits up in post #7, I think that Browns one was in a freaking preseason game.

Haha!

@FakeSportsCentr: President Obama prepared to make the case for using Ndamukong Suh against Syria

Fuck it man. Let him ball. He's a baller. Let him ball. It ain't table tennis. Let him stomp ass. NFL needs to grow a set.

Some 165 pound defensive back is gonna Kung-Fu him in the neck and put his lights out permanently. LOL

he's a bigger pos off the field, those plays you show are one thing, him running reporters off the road and the other shit back in seattle are another.

can say whatever you want about schwartz, doesnt matter what d bag coach/gm they bring in here, as long as Ford runs this team they will never win shit.

though i would say, i was there for that particular game, and that hit on cutler was well deserved and not cheap. the rest are pathetic.

Agree that Cutler hit wasn't even a dirty play.. That was just a solid play.

apparently he likes to hit cutler, here's a few more

[video=youtube;i10k3Aw5cxY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i10k3Aw5cxY[/video]

i do proudly wear his jersey though and every nfl stadium i have went it in with it on, chicago, arizona, and green bay, i have their fans chanting suhhhhh in the pissers or hallways when i walk around. in chicago i believe that was before he snapped cutlers neck, which most bears fans were happy about anyway i believe.

Wow some of you need to change your tampons. I would take him on my team in a heartbeat. James Harrison too. Now I see whats wrong with football. It's not the soccer moms its you soccer dad's too. Fckin cry sacks. That minny hit was clean.

Last edited:
Wow some of you need to change your tampons. I would take him on my team in a heartbeat. James Harrison too. Now I see whats wrong with football. It's not the soccer moms its you soccer dad's too. Fckin cry sacks. That minny hit was clean.

dohkay

this pos keeps having hits that are not necessary. what fukn game are you watching?

You want to make an argument, go ahead, but dont be a fukn dick.

I think they fucker needs to get cut. That hit wasn't warranted nor had anything to do with the play--just him being a dick.

No need for that bullshit in the game, could have permanently injured someone for no reason. Fuck that guy. He's a thug--not a professional athlete.

I like his attitude. Kill or be killed. He has a mean streak in him. But I hear off the field he is a complete gentleman. He definitely has some anger management issues. If I'm a HC. I want him on my team and I want him on the field. Yea, he is a dirty player, but there are ALOT of dirty players in the NFL. ALOT

Back