SUDWING Friday

RambleOn

The Law of Winning
Rolling along with a 3-0 day yesterday. In other news, anyone see how many people were stranded on base in Boston/Detroit? It was insane. Of course I had the over. Anyway....

Stats:

<table x:str="" style="border-collapse: collapse; width: 504pt;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="671"><col style="width: 79pt;" width="105"> <col style="width: 61pt;" width="81"> <col style="width: 41pt;" width="55"> <col style="width: 68pt;" width="90"> <col style="width: 47pt;" width="62"> <col style="width: 77pt;" width="103"> <col style="width: 63pt;" width="84"> <col style="width: 20pt;" width="27"> <col style="width: 48pt;" width="64"> <tbody><tr style="height: 15.75pt;" height="21"> <td class="xl30" style="height: 15.75pt; width: 79pt;" height="21" width="105"></td> <td class="xl31" style="border-left: medium none; width: 61pt;" x:str="Plays" width="81"> Plays </td> <td class="xl32" style="border-left: medium none; width: 41pt;" width="55">W</td> <td class="xl32" style="border-left: medium none; width: 68pt;" width="90">L</td> <td class="xl32" style="border-left: medium none; width: 47pt;" width="62">P</td> <td class="xl32" style="border-left: medium none; width: 77pt;" width="103">Percent</td> <td class="xl32" style="border-left: medium none; width: 63pt;" width="84">$$$$$$$$$</td> <td class="xl24" style="width: 20pt;" width="27"></td> <td class="xl33" style="width: 48pt;" width="64">Units</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15.75pt;" height="21"> <td class="xl29" style="border-top: medium none; height: 15.75pt;" height="21">Favorites</td> <td class="xl26" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none;" x:num="" align="right">121</td> <td class="xl25" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none;" x:num="" align="right">63</td> <td class="xl25" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none;" x:num="" align="right">31</td> <td class="xl25" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none;" x:num="" align="right">26</td> <td class="xl27" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none;" x:num="0.67021276595744683" x:fmla="=(C2/(C2+D2))" align="right">67.0%</td> <td class="xl28" style="border-top: medium none; border-left: medium none;" x:num="1126"> $ 1,126.00 </td> <td class="xl34" style="border-left: medium none;"></td> <td class="xl35" style="border-left: medium none;" x:num="" x:fmla="=G2/50" align="right">22.52
</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

SUDWING:

Oakland -104

All bets are to win 1 unit, I guess I didn't specify that. Let's get a winner.

:shake:

"No reason to be scared of chalk when the blackboard is covered in dollar signs." -ME :)

what is the record on the pushes ramble?

To tell you the truth, I'm not sure anymore. I haven't kept up with it. All I know is that the first 12 or so that were -170 or higher were 50% or less, making them a losing proposition. They may have improved since then, I'm not sure. It is easily researchable if you want to check.

so have you been using the -170 criteria from the start ?
and does your record include the wins with teams over -170 ??

No... if they go above -170 it gets put into the P category. I would imagine those have been hitting at a great rate too... but with that amount of juice being paid... it can't be profitable long term.

Guys, I am going to explain this one time.

Once a play goes over -170, it is a NO PLAY. Being that it is a no play, I do not know what the percentage they are hitting, nor do I care. I am recording those no plays as "pushes" just to remember how many there have been, and nothing more. The plays that are -170 and above, consequently, are not part of the record.

Hey Ramble,
Does this only work for teams playing again the next day or next game (could be a few days later)...???

I did not specify in the rules it had to be the next day. Therefore, it can be any next game after a dog. :shake:

Back