strong total

• Thread starter Thread starter Billivy
  • Start date Start date
B

Billivy

was talkin with one of you guys online last night and talked myself into the suns/cavs over...

OVER 207 (550 to win 500)

recent matchups between these two teams soar over...cavs dont normally play totals this high, however they seem to fall into Phoenix's pace of play due to their lack of experience and overall veteran leadership. They're outcoached and D'antoni gets his kind of game when an east coast team comes into phoenix. both teams are playing well...both confident...should be a scoring frenzy IMO...

Suns 121 Cavs 114

I am little cautious of this one. I was worried about the supposed value in GS/Orl last nite thinking the number could be light. Turns it out it wasnt....in Sac it took a huge 3nd H comeback from Cle to get that over....past meetings make it look attractive but this season road games actually dont...

In Sac there was a huge edge in offensive rebounding where Cle plucked 20...which in effect gives them 20 more possessions. Shot differential was 94 Cle to Sac 69..

Pho doesnt get many FT opps and if your looking at 70 shots maybe 75 shots per game 210 pts becomes alot....

Just something to chew on ...I may be on the under here...BOL bro!

against eachother however phoenix has had a mode of 88 shot attempts and cleveland has had a mean of 85 shot attempts, in which case...if i can get 170 shot attempts tonight....i doubt this thing can stay under

I absolutely agree with ya Bill if they get 170 shots no way this stays under. I was only trying to say that Cle offensive rebounding was responsible for their high shot total really making it a false total. Its false in the sense I am not sure I would expect 20 offensive boards against Pho. Remember the Sac vs LAL game on Thursday? What killed them was LAL on the glass in the 1st half..(SAC clearly has rebounding issues)think Lakers had 12 offensive boards which tend to result in 12 easy layups..and 12 false possessions...

My concern was if they get 145 shots how can this go over...BOL tonite

at 209.5 think the over is still good?

Hey Phillyroom, see you're lookin', could you post a little earlier today?

Got a recreational Basketball game to play and won't be around before the games start?

i like it all the way up to 212...

yah, sorry about pinny guys....

sportsnut, yah i understand...but that's my point, they get enough shot attempts against eachother...i'm puttin all my eggs in the recent matchup history here...plus there's always value with an over in the NBA right now

184 shots?????

37% from cleveland???

i needed 100 in the second half!!!!

jesus christ,

i dont think i've seen 184 shots and a total this low, the blowout killed me...whats worse is i knew it could be a blowout and wasnt concerned for some reason about the total being effected...ugh

we gotr fucked Ivy.....Cleveland play in last 5 minutes of second qtr determined this...I mean..we was on pace for easy over but I woulda took under in 2nd half if I had reloaded elsewhere

well at least if you hedge with the Under 103-104 you should've won a bit or evened out.

Had a shitty College night. Gonna have to lay off that shit.

Back