Stinky Picks for New Years Eve (JET Winner Inside)

• Thread starter Thread starter PooPooStinks
  • Start date Start date
P

PooPooStinks

Not gonna bore you with stats and recent history but have a cocktail on me after you watch this little stinky nugget cash with ease....

JET TERRY: OVER 16 Points (-151) Pinnacle
3 Units
Jet is starting to really pick up his point production lately and he has always had good matchups in Denver and when facing Iverson throughout his career.
No reason why JET would not get this by 3rd quarters end!!!! Plus you know what -150 or more on player props at Pinny mean!!!!

Good Luck & Have a Stinky New Year!!!!!

We are gonna :spank: our books tonight!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't wait for this year to be over.....
This could still win but for like the 8th time out of my last 10 selections my player (in this case Terry) has gotten 2 quick fouls in the first quarter.
AAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Terry now with 8 still 42 sec left in 2nd q.

WILL BE HAVING A 2nd Half Play on this game most likely....
Stay Tuned

Adding:

Dallas Mavericks +.5 2nd Half 1.5 Units

Dallas shooting a putrid 17-41 in the first half including 3-17 from 3 land. Look for Avery to get his bunch riled up at the half much like versus Seattle a week ago when they lost Dirk in the 1st quarter and Dallas came out in the second half and absolutely D'd up. I look for the Mavs to not take near as many 3's in second half and start taking it to the hole more as well.

Good Luck

Poop

Wow,
How off was the JET Terry line....
He gets 2 quick fouls and has to sit....
He is 0-4 from 3 Point Land...
He is 5-13 from the field....
And we only need 2 buckets in the entire 4th quarter to push or a 2 and a 3 to win :)

Terry comes out in the 4th and hits 2 quick jumpers....
WE are freerolling on that one.
Have 10.5 minutes to score a point to win!!!!!

I have the same play, but you gotta remember Dirk is out so Terry is getting more looks as a result. I wish I had seen what the line closed at on Pinny...did you get a chance to see it after it was announced Dirk was officially out? Great start to the 4th quarter.

Mavs tied at 79-79 with 4:33 to go....
With the JET prop already in the bag this should be a +4.5 Unit night!!!!

We just need the Mavs to keep it within 6 points the rest of the way!!!!!!'an_horse' 'an_horse' 'an_horse'

JET TERRY: OVER 16 Points (-151) Pinnacle
3 Units :wacka wacka:

Dallas Mavericks +.5 2nd Half 1.5 Units :wacka wacka:

What a way to bring in the NEW YEAR!!!!!
+4.5 Units !!!!!!!!

Good Luck in 07

Austintx_05:
Have I "ever thought about ditchin' the "poop" routine?"????
Used to take these online forums real serious...

Not anymore. Too many bashers at other sites so I learned to make this a fun thing that way if people bash when picks go awry it won't bother me.
If you would like for me to be a strictly serious capper I can be, but honestly in real life I am pretty much an asshole and have 0 personality (just ask my wife) so trust me you would probably prefer the Poopman!!!!!

Jon84 said:
I have the same play, but you gotta remember Dirk is out so Terry is getting more looks as a result. I wish I had seen what the line closed at on Pinny...did you get a chance to see it after it was announced Dirk was officially out? Great start to the 4th quarter.

Actually IMO Jet's offensive attempts decrease with Dirk out as early and late in games the Mavs love to run the high pick and roll and with Jet and Dirk and Jet gets a lot of drives to the basket that way. Also with Dirk and Stack out it puts a lot more pressure on Jet, JHO, & Co. to create their own shots. No I did not see what the line closed at on Pinny but I am sure the props were closed before it was known that Dirk was out as Dirk did warm up with the team but was a late scratch. Pinny usually takes their player prop bets down about 10-15 minutes before the game goes off.

Good Luck in 07

Poop

Back