Still thinking

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
Blue jays interest me
Greinke has great history with his ref and Arizona has been very good on Thursday but he may be slipping and losing that game yesterday was pitiful
Weaver is fascinating and has been great on 5 days rest and betting against Lester in the day with a ref he does not like is attractive but he has been hit so hard by the Cubs that that scares me. Probably pass that, Just need to think more.
Peters has been hit really hard by Milwaukee
I hear what people say about Boston but there are very strong arguments the other way
RODRIGUEZ is 0-1 when starting against LA ANGELS with an ERA of 37.72 and a WHIP of 5.389.His team's record is 0-1 (-1.0 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 0-1. (-1.1 units)

Last edited:
like when have you have ever stopped thinking :)

Blowing out in Detroit.

Blowing in wrigley.

Howling out in AZ if they open that bad boy up. I think they might.

Thanks KJ. Just looking at forecast, I see strong WSW 15+. Heating/cooling effect? Who knows.
Yeah looks like going to be several hours this afternoon/tonight of heavy wind blowing out to left, gonna guess outfield panels would be closed if so

Got lucky. an into some great machines on my way to bet Baltimore. Won fairly big and the game had started. Bet a half a unit which is toast but would have bet a lot more. My own study pointed to Cobb with better history with ump and better history in the day. Not sue what he saw but what I saw looked reasonable. Meanwhile Weaver goes Boom at least for now back to work

Heavy lean now to Anderson RL. They are showing Bandy as catcher. Last year his best catcher not close and in one try this year Very good

Interesting. No homer but would that not help Greinke?
Worthy opponent at Chase 9.45 ERA anyway

Well wind will be 15-20 mph during the game blowing out to left, obv favors the lefty against right handed hitters. Not like these two teams seem to light it up against each other though. Crazy wind like this makes it hard to gauge, who's more comfortable pitching in it?

Got lucky. an into some great machines on my way to bet Baltimore. Won fairly big and the game had started. Bet a half a unit which is toast but would have bet a lot more. My own study pointed to Cobb with better history with ump and better history in the day. Not sue what he saw but what I saw looked reasonable. Meanwhile Weaver goes Boom at least for now back to work

Where are you at these days and what was the machine?

Phillie game is a problem. Ump Welke a huge over for at least 3 years. All 3 games under this season. No history with Taillion very good history with Arrieta. Closing eyes and first half under

Blue jays interest me
Greinke has great history with his ref and Arizona has been very good on Thursday but he may be slipping and losing that game yesterday was pitiful
Weaver is fascinating and has been great on 5 days rest and betting against Lester in the day with a ref he does not like is attractive but he has been hit so hard by the Cubs that that scares me. Probably pass that, Just need to think more.
Peters has been hit really hard by Milwaukee
I hear what people say about Boston but there are very strong arguments the other way
RODRIGUEZ is 0-1 when starting against LA ANGELS with an ERA of 37.72 and a WHIP of 5.389.His team's record is 0-1 (-1.0 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 0-1. (-1.1 units)

rodriguez pitched 1 1/3 innings injured in that game and the halos were red hot so not a good barometer about what might happen tonight....sox too hot to go against until they cool off....imo

Back