Still thinking but strong lean

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
Houston minus 2.5 3 units Fooling around with RL tonight
Detailed write up tomorrow. This is not rage just calculation
and honestly if I had better outs 3,5 would partially be in play

Starting to have second thoughts Thursday. I may be exactly on target but there are negatives. Thursday is weak for the Astros. It is actually stronger for Seattle and while Milone is weak in the day the Astros in general are better in the night games If you look at the Covers chart in game 4 after a loss the Astros are listed as 0-3 and we are playing with a lot of young players. Now Seattle is really weak. and has lots of 3 run losses including 5 of the last 10 home games and Verlander away has
has 6 road wins by 3 or more and it is very unlikely that the Astros use any more garbage pitchers out of the pen which started the problem last night we are still possibly pushing it at 2.5 with an average ump. Milone is a leftie which plays very well for Houston who have a batting average of 286 against him playing with a 4.15 day ERA and lifetime 4.45 day ERA.. Last year at home 17 innings 6.65 home ERA so it would seem likely that he cracks and Houston gets a big lead.. Verlander has a mid 3 day ERA but like most of the Houston pitchers he is on high alert. Playing off a loss he is going to show The Astros are playing cupcakes now but the real games are coming and a lot of their best players are going to be out a long time so everyone knows getting these games is very important I guess what I am saying is laying 2.5 has real chances but young players and a lousy day of the week are a problem. Thoughts?

Last edited:
im laying 1.5 at -120. Ive never been a Milone guy; the fact that hes had a decent career betrays what my eyes see when he pitches. Eitehr way, Astros off a loss, Verlander on the hill, Seattle sucks, I expect a 7-2 type win

Team with five all-stars injured trying to get home after being on the road for a week of games. As a team it's as if they're limping home tonight. They just got ripped a new one last night. Don't know how they "get up" for this game knowing they'll be sleeping in their own beds tonight. Too risky for me. Seattle 17-4 O/U during the day this season. I think that number starts to regress soon, starting today.

They get up because their ambitions are Skyhigh and they know in a few weeks they are going to be playing things like a series at Yanks for 4 games still missing many players. Or they could lie around and lose their last 2 road games to a terrible team
Adding Yanks RL minus 30 cents Happ has been playing well recently and 4 days is his best rest

An option you might think about is using Yanks in ml parlays first half. Jackson is really getting splashed in first half's and they hit him well

FYI I was not a complete chicken today. Most of my bet was RL but about 20 percent 2.5

Well the Mariners actually just gave you another chance to cover the Astros run line. This game is hysterical. So glad I laughed off it after the pitching change.

I guess that was smart. When it was 5-1 Houston in the 7th it looked better but the fatal flaw was the day being Thursday

By the way the missing Houston players angle is true to a point but at least 3 of the new players are probably NOT GOING ANYWHERE.

Some of my activities are working. I parlayed NY first half with Texas first halt betting a lot and that came in. i parlayed them with Washington plus 2.5 and parlayed them with the Blues who are up 2 to nothing with the game almost over. I think Washington did not need the help though

Last edited:
Back