? Steve Wright any imput appreciated

Steven is a very good friend of mine. He had some success last year with his knuckleball. At times it was so nasty they pulled him out because his catcher couldn't catch 4 pass balls in the 1st inning.
The only prediction I can give you is unpredictable. He could could 5 strong or 1 weak. Stay away from this one unless you're banking on the Yankees being flat off of an emotional night.

Capuano really looks like he will be bombed. Over might be simplest. He has been hit hard twice by Boston and on a short sample has an ERA over 9 on 5 days rest.

OK Little adventure in the first game. Holywood has identified Cederstorm as ump. Cederstorm is god of anti chalk. For small stakes I have Cosart first 5 and Miami plus 1.5. Could easily lose both but Cosart has finally gotten up 4 days rest and night and Washington is off a doubleheader and has a terrible ump. Cosart gives up an immediate run. Washington does not realize Cederstorm is the ref. I hope he intervenes quickly this is not going well 2 runs in the bottom of the first Party is over.

Last edited:
Very bad rest for Lyles, Kluber may have trouble with that 120 pitch count. Interested in Pitt, Boston Anaheim to name a few. Maybe Texas Over in Boston and Dodgers. Vogelsong something of a joke on 4.

I believe Anaheim needs 1 more win and they are playing off a day off against a team they dislike and are getting plus money when they are playing on a great day and are 11-5 off a day off and the opposition pitcher has really not looked good.

Peacock on 6+ 2.70 ERA based on 31 innings. a trend I am reading says he is 6-1 off 5 or 6

Tuck, Angels game may mean zippy if the Orioles lose the 7pm. Not sure if that would change line-up or even when the line-up has to be posted.

That's true. Really like fewer bets but a lot of these favorites today stink although I can say Wacha stinks but playing Arizona. Who knows.

Santana as a favorite in Philly is a gift from god. The Braves have so packed it in. Phillies will sweep most likely. Williams off two great starts. Santana almost 7.00 era in september. He is cooked.. Phillies lots of abs against him. This is a pounder.

Think you are on the right side but have a lot of games already. I want less not more right now

I would think so but have seen at least 3 good handicappers pick them. One guy who goes by the Baseball Crusher and is up over 30 games had them as a top pick.

Leake is a fade right now. Almost 800 sept era. I like Worley but dont completely trust him here and he walks a bunch. Pirates could lose but it wont be because of Leake shutting anyone down..

[TABLE="width: 100%"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD="class: matchupCells Text, bgcolor: #F6F6F6"]ST LOUIS is 2-10 (-9.1 Units) against the money line in road games when playing on Friday this season.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: matchupCells Text, bgcolor: #F6F6F6"]ST LOUIS is 5-11 (-9.6 Units) against the money line when playing with a day off this season.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: matchupCells Text, bgcolor: #F6F6F6"]WACHA is 1-8 (-9.3 Units) against the money line in road games this season. (Team's Record)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: matchupCells Text, bgcolor: #F6F6F6"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: matchupCells Text, bgcolor: #F6F6F6"]WACHA is 1-7 (-7.5 Units) against the money line in road/night games this season. (Team's Record)[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

ATL 5-17 Sept games

<tbody>[TR]
[TD="class: matchupCells Text, bgcolor: #F6F6F6"]SANTANA is 0-7 (-7.9 Units) against the money line in road games after a loss this season. (Team's Record)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: matchupCells Text, bgcolor: #F6F6F6"]WILLIAMS is 6-2 (+7.9 Units) against the money line after a loss this season. (Team's Record)[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

VOGELSONG is 9-1 (+8.7 Units) against the money line when startiing on Friday over the last 3 seasons. (Team's Record)

Archer 0-2 9 ERA vs CLE

CLEVELAND is 60-22 (+31.0 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a losing record in the second half of the season over the last 2 seasons.

Tor 2-10 Fri games

<tbody>
[TD="class: matchupCells Text, bgcolor: #F6F6F6"]TILLMAN is 12-4 (+11.1 Units) against the money line in road games this season. (Team's Record)[/TD]

[TD="class: matchupCells Text, bgcolor: #F6F6F6"]TILLMAN is 11-2 (+8.8 Units) against the money line when playing on Friday over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)[/TD]

[TD="class: matchupCells Text, bgcolor: #F6F6F6"]TILLMAN is 12-4 (+8.2 Units) against the money line against division opponents this season. (Team's Record)[/TD]

[TD="class: matchupCells Text, bgcolor: #F6F6F6"]TILLMAN is 19-6 (+13.9 Units) against the money line in night games this season. (Team's Record)[/TD]

[TD="class: matchupCells Text, bgcolor: #F6F6F6"]TILLMAN is 9-0 (+9.8 Units) against the money line after a loss this season. (Team's Record)

[/TD]

</tbody>

<tbody>[TR]
[TD="class: matchupCells Text, bgcolor: #F6F6F6"]NY METS are 42-26 (+15.6 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a losing record this season.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: matchupCells Text, bgcolor: #F6F6F6"]NY METS are 25-12 (+12.5 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a losing record in the second half of the season this season.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: matchupCells Text, bgcolor: #F6F6F6"]NIESE is 9-1 (+8.9 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a losing record this season. (Team's Record)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: matchupCells Text, bgcolor: #F6F6F6"]NIESE is 10-1 (+10.0 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a losing record in the second half of the season over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Back