Steve Kerr

nbafan88

Pretty much a regular
I never knew how bad the failed back surgery was a couple years ago

looks like he wont be coaching much longer... he's persevering through the pain for the run that the warriors are on.... don't think that is in the best interest for his long term health

He flat out told everyone to never get back surgery.

It's really a shame, feel terrible for the guy. Pure speculation but you have to think this costs him a coaching career, if he can't be out there for the first half of last year and the entire playoffs this year at a certain point you have to make a life decision.

Really sucks, the guy is as good an ambassador as the sport has today. Hope they figure out the issue soon.

i had an issue with spinal fluid when I was younger, was causing pressure

the migraines are horrible, mine lasted maybe a week before they were able to fix it, but you dont want to raise your head or move your body

cant imagine if he cant get a fix that he continues on next year

yes it is sad, nice guy and good for game and if it makes him turn his coaching cap in, worse

speculation but would Luke come back??? you DON'T want to hand the keys to a shiny new porsche in its prime to Mike Brown

I heard this morning, and this is obviously just some media guy (I think Bay Area) that his spine was accidentally hit during the surgery, thus the fluid. They opted to let it drain and fix itself which seemed to work for awhile, but now the fluid has returned...if that's the case, there is a surgeon who said a patch would take care of it and probably put him on the shelf for a couple weeks. Of course I'm sure Kerr has grade-A medical care, so I'm a bit skeptical of all of that, but hard to believe that it's just completely the end of the road.

Back surgery scares the shit out of me...you can pretty much control and rehab virtually everything else, but even successful back surgery seems problematic for the rest of your life.

Reaves and Haliburton getting cooked on the regular. BBQ chicken.

Kerr running small ball vs big Euro squads.

Says a lot about the 'league' when the reigning DPOY was one of the worst on the team.

B-squad or not, they shouldn't be losing in such tournaments.

Arrogance a disease in the NBA.

Serbia wipes the floor with whoever shows up for USA in the Olympics.

Austin Reaves overrated as hell, hyped because of the lust for a great white baller in the league.

Larry Bird he ain't or will he ever be.

Dude was a traffic cone in this tournament. Was intentionally hunted and destroyed...

Austin Reaves overrated as hell, hyped because of the lust for a great white baller in the league.

Larry Bird he ain't or will he ever be.

Dude was a traffic cone in this tournament. Was intentionally hunted and destroyed...

How did they not sub offense/defense with him the last couple of minutes? I'm not sure he could stop me from getting to the rim.

Back