Stephen Jackson out for next week (& other injury news)

Joe Public

Gabibbo's Finest
ESPN says it's his groin, which I believe mostly because that's the general area of the athlete ESPN generally hovers around the most.

Last edited:
My Dynasty team rejoices.

Fucker cost me $41 of a $300 salary cap
We start 8 offensive and 8 defensive players

Fucker is Killing me.

JP Losman is out for two weeks.

I actually feel sorry for this Bills team.

In better news, Jake Delhome won't need surgery on his elbow.

rudi johnson suffered a hamstring injury he should play week 4

calvin johnson has a back injury he's not sure if he's playing week 4

heap suffered a mild concussion

Pecking around the Internets, I found this:

An MRI Monday revealed that Ahman Green's knee injury isn't serious, but Green said he doesn't know if he'll be ready for Week 4. "It's nothing bad," Green said. "Just swelling. I'm taking it one day at a time." Green may not have an injury that will keep him out for an extended period, but this is a situation to closely monitor this week. If Green sits and Ron Dayne is recovered from a chest injury, Dayne will start against Atlanta.

Pecking around the Internets, I found this:

An MRI Monday revealed that Ahman Green's knee injury isn't serious, but Green said he doesn't know if he'll be ready for Week 4. "It's nothing bad," Green said. "Just swelling. I'm taking it one day at a time." Green may not have an injury that will keep him out for an extended period, but this is a situation to closely monitor this week. If Green sits and Ron Dayne is recovered from a chest injury, Dayne will start against Atlanta.

Do they have Gado on that team also? Love those GB rejects.

They do indeed still have Gado on that roster.

Kubak really likes Dayne, it's that downhill style they used to use all the time in Denver. But I'd like to see Gado get some touches.

Thing is, however, losing their center, and without help on the outside (at least for a while) this team is really going to have a tough time. Sucks for them too as they're really making strides this year.

Also, I'd have a lot of trouble having LJ on a fantasy team right now.

Their line took huge hits before the season started, and they have no receivers whatsoever. So even if Huard was playing well, which he isn't, nobody is going to respect the pass, and their line is shoddy.

Back