Steelers vs Jets

EAGLES2828

Pretty much a regular
Steelers -4 5 units

the steelers need this win to keep up with the browns in their divisional race, while the jets are a pathetic team who are ready for their off season. the jets d isn't as bad as their offense but I will put my money with steelers qb who is having a monster year. I may regret this later but what the hell, I will take my chances with better qb and coach.

what am I missing folks?

Jets just keep sucking and sucking…only things I see for the Jets is a Steeler let down and Steelers D is less than stellar.

gl w it

the steelers blew out the colts and ravens good teams at home. unless this game is fixed the steelers should destroy the jets easily. lets pray oc todd haley doesn't fuck up

If i've learned one thing this year its that NFL games are about as predictable at Jay Cutler.

This SHOULD be a blowout.. but the Bronco's were supposed to blowout the Patriots on the road as well, and look where that ended up.

fortzy, broncos/patriots comparison is bad one but I understand what you're saying. the broncos and patriots have two legends at qb and good roster overall, so whoever thought it was going to be a blow out was stupid. the jets are bad top to bottom; bad roster, coach, qb, the only positive thing I see in the jets roster is their front four are above average

Broncos/Pats is/may be a bad example, but you can look back and see situations like this multiple times every year for forever. It always looks "too easy" and the suckers keep lining up to bet the easy fav. They don't always lose with the fav, but do more often than they win in these situations (line that doesn't look right, sharp money all over the dog with odd line movement).

i am the sucker who will bite on this one and if i lose so be it. just for the record, i am not betting based on the line but many other various factors i.e coach, roster, qb and many more.

i am the sucker who will bite on this one and if i lose so be it. just for the record, i am not betting based on the line but many other various factors i.e coach, roster, qb and many more.

I know you're betting on those other things. Good luck...just seen the "too easy" bet lost way too many times, trying to help out, and gave the other side of the story.

Eagles, I agree. If it weren't for the line movemet I would take Pitt as high as -10. Line movement gives the nod to NYJ, and they are not a team I am willing to bet on. So it's a pass for me.

Early reports say Steelers fans will be the majority at Metlife today. Parking lots awash in black and gold!

lareux bro, there is no such a thing as an easy pick but i am biting on this one, but i understand what you're saying. i just think the steelers have a reason to fight for 60 min, they are in divisional race while the jets out of it. good luck to every one

Back