Steelers if Ward plays will Roll the Cards-

Sammy Meatballs

Sammy Meatballs? Never Heard of Her
Feeling good about this game if Hines WARD plays, Steelers will beat this Cards team and cover the spread.

This is about as easy as it gets for the Steelers, they would have had trouble with PHilly, that is a bad matchup for them the philly D matches up well with them, the ZONA d does not match up well with anyone.

This game will be won because I know exactly how Steelers will win this game.

Big BEN is very hard to SACK, he is getting out of the pocket all day long, even though BALTY knew him, he still can get out of the pocket all day long. He is the best QB in the NFL outside of the pocket, he is just dominant.

Zona will not keep BIG BEN in the pocket unless they blitz and then they will be beaten in coverage by the Steelers receivers.

Mark this down, Pittsburgh will stop LARRY Fitzgerald. The Steelers keep at least 6 in coverage as they rush 4 frequently with one or 2 blitzers on some plays.

Most pass plays the Steelers have anywhere from 5 to 7 guys in coverage. Half the time with 3 receivers running patterns they are running vs 7 guys in coverage.

Eagles tried this but had no pass rush and also their 3 linebackers were slow and shit compared to the Steelers players.

The Steelers players will attack, attack, attack, and if ZONA is not getting the ball to FITZGERALD, the slow BOLDIN does not scare me at all, Breaston is good but young and he is fast. NO tight end to throw to, running backs can catch.

I know LEBEAU will find some ways to take out Larry Fitzgerald, they wont let him get one on one with a safety and the crossing route will not be open as Pitts linebackers will take that away in ZONE--

I see Pitt scoring a lot on ZONA- Willy parker may even decide to put his tampons away and play in the superbowl--

Pitts will score on ZONA in this match, that is for sure--

Also the Pitts D is playing at another level, they are disturbers and they will tee off on warner as ZONA will get no running game going--

TAKE THE RUN AWAY which they do vs anyone--
COVER LARRY FITZ and dont have him one on one with a DB vs a BLITZ--

GAME OVER, I dont think LArry F will see single coverage the whole game vs PITTS-

Pitts wins this game rather easily IMO-----

Ward if healthy willl rip apart Zona and also Washington and Holmes are money if they play. Zona won had a 18 point lead and were losing by 1 late, that is a JOKE--

Pitts didnt do great offensively but had NO WARD and PARKER's feelings were hurt after LEWIS was trash talking him. However PItts never did well vs Balty---

Advantage is to PITTS,----

this is basically a repeat of FLORIDA vs Oklahoma U-- an identical repeat--

The score will even be very close as Pitts wins this game and SUPERBOWL

This pretender offense of Larry Fitzgerald looking like KING KONG is over---

Offense can do a lot of things for you, but it cant win a SUPERBOWL ALONE---

Cards have a weak defense IMO, both Atlanta and Philly moved it all over them in teh games.

This is where it ends, vs a team with a great DEFENSE and a team that just moves the ball and scores, they will move the ball vs ZONA---

I am shocked this line is not -8 or -9.5

As good as Zona offense looked today vs Philly, it still was losing the game in the 4th--

This team will get outcoached easily, outwilled and just basically beaten up physically----

I am very confident on PITTS winning the SuperBowl and this matchup is a gift for them. They beat a better version of ZONA in Sandiego IMO--

QB's that dont run dont do well vs Pitts at all, PItts does not blitz that much anyway.

The difference is the EDGE pass rushers, they will get around ZONA and get to Warner, Philly pass rushers were weak and did not get to Warner at all.

Philly in reality is not PITTS, philly has a lot of mediocre players on D--

Philly didnt have WOODLEY, TROY P, Farrior, Harrison, Hampton, Foote-- these are real athletic players on this team--

This team will be all over Warner.

You cannot beat PITTS by the current NFL conventional offenses---

If you want to beat PITTS, you go no huddle and spread them out with 4 wide receivers, send tight ends into patterns and make them play you man to man Defensively----

Oakland and new england beat PItts throwing on them excusively but now PITTS is better vs the PASS than they were.

LEBEAU has the NFL figured out, its no coincidence no one can move it on PITTS? He knows all the offenses and the personnel and easily stops them all, all the QBs look like shit vs PITTS--

Rivers, jason Campbell, Guerrard, Flacco 3 times, all looked like crap vs them. LEBEAU knows football and defense--

Pitts will thrive on the ZONA D--- They will not know what to do vs a QB like BIG BEN running around all day on them.

Hampton, Foote-- these are real athletic players on this team--
:36_11_6:

you cant be talking about Hampton Inn. He plugs the hole but calling him athletic is a stretch

no doubt. i am just saying the cards are not out matched with atheletes

Cards have some brilliant athletes---

They have the best athlete on offense in LARRY FITZgerald--
Man is like a terminator-- He is the best born football player, best receiver ever to play, his hands are legendary, and he is strong at 250 pounds

They also have Cromartie on D, he is like spiderman, fast as fuck, can cover and is everywhere--- He will be a top corner in THE NFL.

WIlson and ROLLE are good athletes also---

Hightower also has some moves and speed.

Cards have the athletes, I think they could have beaten Baltimore---

Pitts will beat them for one major reason---

ZONA played ATL--- ROOKIE QB in playoff game--

ZONA PLAYED CAR- RETARDED QB in Playoff game- DELHOMME with no receiving threats-

ZONA PLAYED PHILLY- DECENT QB WITH RECEIVERS WHO STINK AND CANT CATCH-

THis match ZOna will play a team with a good QB not spectacular, but we can all agree that the Pitts receivers are very good, WARD, Holmes and Washington, MILLER are money in the bank.

If SWEED catches that ball PITTS wins easier, and game would not be close--

SWEED is not playing in superbowl, at least I HOPE--

PItts has EXPERIENCED QB WITH EXPERIENCED RECEIVERS----

This is the difference as the teams they beat struggled all year--

CAROLINA and Philly at times were the worst offenses in the NFL, they had outings where they were beyond BAD---

ATLANTA moved it on ATL and due to turnovers and weak pass D ZONA won the game, but ATL was in control at halftime of that game-

THis is a real team they will face, WARD and his tricky moves, HOLMES speed and Washington should give zona fits bigtime--

Also maybe Parker may actually run some in this game, last superbolw he got a TD, maybe he decides to actually do something in this game.

Fitzgerald is ridiculously good. Best ever? Not sure about that, but he's worthy of a mention. He's still young, so we'll see.

I think you're overlooking Boldin in this matchup Sammy. If Pitt doubles Fitzy all game long, Boldin could, and should make some HUGE plays. Also, Warner has been on point throughout the playoffs.

I wouldn't be shocked if Zona managed to get pressure on Rothlisberger. He didn't impress me at all in his Superbowl win against Seattle a couple years back, as the defense won the game for the Steelers (plus alot of help from the Zebras).

I think 7 points is a lot to be laying against the hottest offense in the league.

I do not see this game being a blow out. If anything the fact that Zona can pretty much score from any place on the field should make this game interesting. Warner has been pretty much spot on in these playoffs and Boldin gets 2 more weeks to rest that ailing hamstring. Double Fitzgerald and Boldin could very well make them pay.

Panda- what do you hear on Hines Ward, he'll play, but is he a gimp?

if he's in and close to 100%, I'm thinking of a pretty good play on the Over, and smaller on AZ +7 or ML

Tito - Ward is getting an MRI today so hopefully will know more soon. In the post-game interview, he said there is no way he is going to miss a super bowl, and I believe him.

I am good with Pitts winning this game, I also like them at -6.5 spread.

I dont see this as a baltimore type game where PITTS has all kinds of trouble covering the spread.

Pitts will dominate the 3rd and 4th qtrs I think. Jim JOHNSON D shut down Warner in the 2nd half except for that last drive--

What does concern me is MIKE TOMLIN? Is this guy for real? It honestly seemed to me that the Steelers in the 4th qtr were 100% relying on the Defense to WIN the game-
This running Willy Parker shit on 1st for 1 yard and then 2nd for no gain, and then ROTHY get sacked on 3rd down was retarded.

It concerns me that if Big BEN is pressured again, TOMLIN almost conceeds the game, because he stops trying to score on offense, and what I call WASTES downs by giving WIMPY Willy Parker the ball who gets nothing. The only thing is the RAVENS own PARKERS ASS, PARKER can run vs other teams, I dont think ZONA owns his ass and trash talks him either.
Ward being out also was huge, no passing game without Ward, I think Ward can get open vs ZONA, I dont think Zona has enough quality db's to stop a healthy ward, washington and Houston Holmes.

In the Balty game, Tomlin had no answers, he stood there like an idiot on the sidelines, his plays were so easy to predict, they outplayed the Ravens so badly and yet set up BALTY with the ball late in the game with the ball to win by a fgoal.

That was a major chokejob and playing at home there almost crushed PItts, as TOMLIN started to think about shit we have choked in this spot so many times before we may do it again.

As I said the play calling vs CHARGERS was not the STEELERS, that was an imposter, I dont know who was callling those plays but that was not the Steeelers.

however they won and now vs ZONA their attack should be more back to normal. PITTS played to lose vs RAVENS, superbowl they are in now, think they play to win, surely they should feel better about playing ZONA than the Ravens.

But to be honest with you guys, of late the DOGS are doing pretty good in the SUPERBOWLS and the days of the blowouts are OVER--

I think this has an effect on this spread also. This line would have been -8 in my eyes, but it opened under a TD close to 7 because of what has happened the last few years and also the fact that WARNER is on the Cards and he has won before and he is getting the respect now at this point.

Usually in each season the Winner of the superbowl is the team with the most ferocious and toughest Defense--

Unless this is a rare year that offense beats Defense, PItts win this game-

ALso factor in that Zona did win, but beat what in my eyes were 2 very horrible defenses in ATL and Carolina--

Sure Zona dominated Philly D, but did they really?

They scored on a trick play flee flicker, got Fitzgerald one on one with a safety which is a sure TD-----

First drive they scored, they got FITZ man to man with SAMUEL who is too small at 5'10- It was a size mismatch-
The Eagles linebacker were losing Fitzgerald in the crossing route--

2nd half adjustments: WAS CARDS OFFENSE THAT GOOD?

Well Johnson was able to easily adjust to ZONA and nearly come back from 18 adn nearly shut them down the entire 2nd half---

Philly D is a tiny Defense, they really are small, they also play traditional coverage in that they line up in the same spots most of the time--

Watch Pitts they dont stand right on Receivers they keep everything in front of them, Larry Fitzgerlad wont be open like he was vs EAGLES--

Steelers will leave him open- They keep the play in front of them- WHat they will do is have a Db line up 10 yard off him, and use a safety or a linebacker to undercut the short route meaning he will just run to the inside of Fitzgerald and take the slant and inside route away--

WHen PItts does not BLITZ you dont see thier DB's pressing and getting beat by one on one receivers---

Listening on the RADIO right now--- YOU CANT LET ZONAS BEST PLAYER BEAT YOU- SALISBURY SAID CAROLINA IS A FRAUD AND A BIG JOKE AND EAGLES WERE VERY DUMB ALSO LETTING FITZGERALD BEAT YOU.

Let me get my eraser out, lets just erase Fitzgerald from the superbowl, he will be wearing a Steelers jersey as they will be smothering them in this game.

Philly needed to blitz because they had no pass rush without it. Zona knew what Philly would do, they ATTACKED THE BLITZ----

I dont think ZONA knows what PITTS D will do, they have too many packages and too many looks. NOt playing vs PITTS will be a huge edge to the DEFENSE here and no advantage to ZONA:smiley_acbe:.

THis Zona offense is a product of weak Defenses in the NFL- The philly win is no big deal as Philly in all reality was supposed to have a good D, but in reality they played a lot of very weak QB's-

PItts is the real deal, Eagles were able to shut down the ZONAS in 2nd half-

Pitts will win this game with DEFENSE- their Offense will score on ZONA-

The BOLDIN incident was a joke that guy is selfish bitching about not being in the game, maybe if he had some speed and could separate, put a good Db in his face he is not getting open, the Coordinator was right to bench him, he is fat and slow.

Last edited:
Cards have the athletes, I think they could have beaten Baltimore---

Pitts will beat them for one major reason---

ZONA played ATL--- ROOKIE QB in playoff game--

ZONA PLAYED CAR- RETARDED QB in Playoff game- DELHOMME with no receiving threats-

ZONA PLAYED PHILLY- DECENT QB WITH RECEIVERS WHO STINK AND CANT CATCH-

THis match ZOna will play a team with a good QB not spectacular, but we can all agree that the Pitts receivers are very good, WARD, Holmes and Washington, MILLER are money in the bank.

If SWEED catches that ball PITTS wins easier, and game would not be close--

SWEED is not playing in superbowl, at least I HOPE--

PItts has EXPERIENCED QB WITH EXPERIENCED RECEIVERS----

This is the difference as the teams they beat struggled all year--

CAROLINA and Philly at times were the worst offenses in the NFL, they had outings where they were beyond BAD---

ATLANTA moved it on ATL and due to turnovers and weak pass D ZONA won the game, but ATL was in control at halftime of that game-

THis is a real team they will face, WARD and his tricky moves, HOLMES speed and Washington should give zona fits bigtime--

Also maybe Parker may actually run some in this game, last superbolw he got a TD, maybe he decides to actually do something in this game.
Steve Smith punch another teammate?

Steve Smith punch another teammate?

He was the whole core- Muhsin Mohammed and his 4.9 speed does not get open anymore, he is tall, but has no speed no moves and no idea how to get open vs a faster DB- Who the hell is Carolinas third receiver? their tight end is garbage also?

I am telling you they will struggle vs a CORE that can do 2 things---

Atlanta did well vs ZONA secondary- got open dropped a few passes also I think-

Carolina- Receivers suck except SMITH and couldnt get open at all--

Philly- receivers could get open but coudl not catch at all--

PITTS- Receivers will get open and more important will catch the ball.:smiley_acbe:

The biggest key is special teams also, HOUSTON HOLMES has been on fire returning kicks for PItts, he is very special and can score a Touchdown if he gets one lane----

Factor in the crowd, I expect it to be a home game for PITTS AGAIN with about 80% of Steelers fan in the crowd, and the REFS will ensure that PItts wins..

I figured out how they do it, when BIG BEN breaks containment its NO RULES FOOTBALL, PItts O line players are biting, mauling, kicking, divorcing, chastising, manipulating, no holds barred, PITTS simply does not get called for HOLDING, they just dont, and I konw they are HOLDING especially when BEN breaks the pocket-
moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg

This is PITTS O LINE VS ZONA--

This is the REFEREES REACTION:

Mike dont worry we are on your side buddy.

Come on BEN start hitting those open receivers I have Steelers moneyline

Hey Hey Hey Hey Ravens player settle down or Ravens player your kicked out of this game.

REF the Steelers are Holding like Hell WTF call that PENALTY, they are holding us!
Okay matt let me talk to my officials.

Who u guys got? I have Steelers in a huge triple. Steelers with spread, I have Steelers Future to win super bowl, Steelers in a teaser-

Mike there is no Holding buddy sorry, Steelers are just kicking your ass Fair and square

Thank you BILLY, we made a killing on this game- we love u Steelers--

Disregard this entire thread, Steelers are not beating anyone by any big margin--

THey will be lucky to win the game at that rate, I think Zona can beat these guys.

Sammy, shouldn't we wait to hear injury reports and let the teams get to Tampa before we guess as to whats going to happen in almost 2 weeks?

Back