Steelers @ Eagles

spanishshark

Youngest guy on the forum
Total seems a bit high for this game. I know both teams have used the hurry-up offense quite a bit this pre-season but my gut feeling is that both teams will be trying to establish the run more on this game.

I was the victim of a Hail Mary pass the last game I played losing both the point spread and total on that single throw with no time left by Johny Fucking Football. I hope I turn it around tonight. Push comes to shove, if I had to pick a side, I think I would take the points with Big Ben

Under 50 (-110)

I was the victim of a Hail Mary pass the last game I played losing both the point spread and total on that single throw with no time left by Johny Fucking Football.

'Twas Connor Shaw who threw that hail mary. I know, because I vowed never to forget that fucker's name.

GL on the play tonight.

'Twas Connor Shaw who threw that hail mary. I know, because I vowed never to forget that fucker's name.

GL on the play tonight.
You are correct, my bad....just that I dislike JF! But yes Shaw threw it and caught by Emmanuel. Let me try and forget again :(

steelers prob gonna run a lot in the 2nd half with their backups to see who can play if bell or blount get suspended

steelers prob gonna run a lot in the 2nd half with their backups to see who can play if bell or blount get suspended

Same with Eagles. They'll give Barner a good look and see how he competes with the other guys. Polk is still hurt and may not be ready by week 1.

Yes D-Wows and Gorg, I think they will run a lot. Also, I think Ben will play into 3rd Q, I might be wrong.

I was looking at this under as well Sharky but I'm gun shy for a couple reasons. Shaw fucked me last week too so there's that. Then there's the fact that teams have had a hard time NOT scoring on the eagles defense so far this preseason.

Oh, they will score alright, but I think maybe mid 40's total. Especially if they run most of 2nd half and chew up the clock. Atleast I'm hoping.

wish I knew the QB's playing time in this one.. Philly.com is vague. Pitt Gazette says Pitt first team may play into the 2nd half. You would want to see a lot of Landry Jones to help this under, he is awful.

Back