STEED's 2013-2014 Bowl Season

STEED

CTG Partner
Staff member
Will format properly when by a computer.

All to win 1u right now:

Fresno +8
Northern Illy -1
Ville -3
Michigan -2
Texas Tech +15.5
Ohio State -3

May add to the above, but likely won't be adding more any more plays.

GL

Good luck Steed. Every year during bowl season I generally give back whatever I've made on NCAA football over the year. Always the toughest time of year for me for some reason.

Probably won't have a chance to pick these games apart until closer to kick, but looking forward to the discussions.

Urban Meyer....you and your buckeyes just lost to Sparty and your season is now a total loss...what are you gonna do next!!!??

i'm gonna eat some pizza and be alone with my thoughts!!

Ba8OnQeIYAAroOY.jpg-large-500x665.jpeg

BOL, Steed. Will most likely be oppo with TT...but most likely with you on tOSU...and not sure why so many wanna suck off this fresno team so quickly.

would be on the bucks!

gl my dude, not a big cfb guy like you all so not as confident as in nfl, but card looks solid.

Talk to me about the tech play. As a tech fan, I think this is a terrible match up for us, defensively.

Any game is a terrible match-up defensively for Tech lol.

I don't think ASU will have any type of consistent solution to stop TT either tho, so guess I'll take 2TDs plus and hope for a close game in a shootout. ASU struggles ATS in Bowl Games if I remember right...but TTU prolly not much better. Goes back to being too many points IMO. I'll take a 54-42 loss lol

gl big dog
GL Huntdiggity

Like the early card you got there... GL with it, STEED :cheers:
:cheers: man

Good luck Steed. Every year during bowl season I generally give back whatever I've made on NCAA football over the year. Always the toughest time of year for me for some reason.

Probably won't have a chance to pick these games apart until closer to kick, but looking forward to the discussions.
Change that trend this year ;)
GL man

:thinking:

Urban Meyer....you and your buckeyes just lost to Sparty and your season is now a total loss...what are you gonna do next!!!??

i'm gonna eat some pizza and be alone with my thoughts!!

Ba8OnQeIYAAroOY.jpg-large-500x665.jpeg
:angry:

BOL, Steed. Will most likely be oppo with TT...but most likely with you on tOSU...and not sure why so many wanna suck off this fresno team so quickly.
Thanks and BOL also. Got a good Fresno number, we'll see if it pays off.

would be on the bucks!

gl my dude, not a big cfb guy like you all so not as confident as in nfl, but card looks solid.
BOL to you too Buzz
:shake:

Back