Status of KGB and Bubba for tonight?

<table border="0" width="750"><tbody><tr><td class="p_tddetails" nowrap="nowrap" width="150">Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila</td><td class="p_tddetails" width="110">DL</td><td class="p_tddetails" width="110">Questionable</td><td class="p_tddetails" width="110">Nov 29</td><td class="p_tddetails" width="110">knee</td><td class="p_tddetails" width="110">Likely will not play</td></tr><tr><td>
</td><td colspan="5" class="p_tddetails" width="600">Latest News:
Packers DE Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila is not expected to play Thursday night. KGB is among the league's sack leaders despite coming off the bench, so his loss hurts against a Cowboys offense the Packers will need to pressure to slow down. Cullen Jenkins is likely in line for a full host of snaps.</td></tr></tbody></table>

<table border="0" width="750"><tbody><tr><td class="p_tddetails" nowrap="nowrap" width="150">Bubba Franks</td><td class="p_tddetails" width="110">TE</td><td class="p_tddetails" width="110">Doubtful</td><td class="p_tddetails" width="110">Nov 28</td><td class="p_tddetails" width="110">knee</td><td class="p_tddetails" width="110">Likely will not play</td></tr><tr><td>
Bubba Franks (knee) is listed as doubtful for Week 13. He is not expected to play Thursday against the Cowboys.</td></tr></tbody></table>

<table border="0" width="750"><tbody><tr><td class="p_tddetails" nowrap="nowrap" width="150">Charles Woodson</td><td class="p_tddetails" width="110">DB</td><td class="p_tddetails" width="110">Questionable</td><td class="p_tddetails" width="110">Nov 27</td><td class="p_tddetails" width="110">toe</td><td class="p_tddetails" width="110">Game-time decision</td></tr><tr><td>
NFL Network's Solomon Wilcotts expects Charles Woodson to play Thursday night against the Cowboys. Woodson reportedly took a painkilling shot and had a prosthetic piece added to his shoe for support under his injured toe. The former Heisman Trophy winner almost certainly won't be 100 percent, but it looks like he'll play.</td></tr><tr></tr></tbody></table>

Bubba Franks is irrelevant. He sucks now and doesn't even start for the Pack. KGB will be a non factor even if he plays. Flozelle is owning people on his side of the line this year.

Kampman is the one Dallas needs to be worried about, he has been a manimal this season.

Everything points to offensive dominance on both sides of the ball tonight guys.. Just my opinion, but think it sails over.

i think franks would be huge to have in. somebody has to block damarcus ware. it would allow lee to get out an expose roy williams.

I would like Dallas to play rookie Courtney Brown at 4th CB instead of Nate Jones, he has the speed to keep up deep. I think he could be a good player.

Back