Stating with Colorado

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
Not happy about it. Betting against a team that is 7-0 in the day and is on a sweep is not fun plus Kuhl is good in the day.
Why? Kuhl is 0-2 vs Rockies
On 4 days rest Kuhl is 3-9 career. His probable catcher Diaz he has a ERA this season with of 5.74 with. Over 6 ERA with the other catcher
Its unfortunate but it looks like a profitable investment

Eliminating Milwaukee. Tough choice really
Davies is in the day fine and on 4 his best
But he starts slow. First month or so you are gambling
I like Baltimore but Boyd has started with 2 quality starts
May eliminate

Toronto is live
Ian with ump
1-5 5.67 ERA
Happ 4.02 ERA
Starting to like it

Last edited:
Very likely to Play Minn after a look at ump
Partial reasoning is last game of Corassco 9 inning 110 pitches
Been 2 years since he did that and he is now 31 which points to a decline
Still need a good ref

Last edited:
Real possibility of Houston today. Cole is going on 4 days rest. Career 2.92 ERA 36 and 19. Last year 7-4 3.09 ERA playing on a bad team. Seems to have a small ump edge
Just realized this is game 2 and I can look at the ump in Minn
Fairly good ref for the opposition
Would like to walk away but looking at the Covers chart I see this is a 3-0 spot for Minn and a 1-2 spot for Cleveland. So a small bet on Minn. Would try under except it might be dangerous if he is affected by the 9 inning

Last edited:
Baseball-reference.com
Not perfect but the price is right
added half unit under in Minn
Really disgusted that I did not look at that Oakland game

Last edited:
Playing Houston light and ML. Very interesting situation. Houston may be a go against because they have a Big look ahead so feel I should bet something on them today.
Arizona may be a better play

Cuzzi is the ump in the Arizona game. He is a strong homer for at least the last 3 yeas. Ray is 0-3 with him but with a excellent ERA

Perhaps Houston is finally waking up. Recent losses with them on the RL made me a coward but they did cash as well as Minn plus 8 cents and the under. Come on Arizona

Robbie and Cuzzi 12.2 innings 2.13 ERA except that thinking about it it is probably wrong. Covers shows 3 games. 12.2 innings does not make sense

Back