Stat and general thoughts post

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
Sale in Sept away
1-8 last win 2012
Sale in Sept 5-13
Early thought grab Detroit first half as Verlander is good at night and on 4 and Cueto has been worse than terrible
Will be posting more
Really hard to imagine Atlanta going under.
SF is 14-9 on Friday and 10-5 off a day off
Bumgarmer is on 5 days rest 10-3 ERA 2.52
Real possibility of SF RL but not a play yet
I am not a Rubby fan but I need to think and may wait for a ump

Last edited:
Cubs 7-1 L8 Fri games. Rematch of pitching matchup earlier this month where Lynn was lit up and Haren pitched a gem

Lynn's day numbers are not pretty. Am a bit worried about Cubs travel and lack of rest but it's September and they are a young team that just got a little deeper with Soler back

Porcello worth a look at this price. He has pitched well in 5 out of his last 6 starts and Boston is 7-1 last 8 Friday games

Toronto is playing with major revenge and is 8-0 after a shut out. Boston does have real bats. Rick has been unlucky at the site. Fairly complicated.
This is Hell day for Oakland at 4-19

Last edited:
Everyone coming down on Cubs. Have not spent any time on the game but Lynn on 5 his best. Cards rested pen which is certainly not true of Cubs better day of week and better day team. Odd

Williams Perez on 5
0-3 7.01 ERA 25.2 innings
Adam Morgan on 5 4.44
Atlanta does not strike out easily. They will have men on base

Lynn may just be gone but not starting Molina certainly hurt him
With Cruz a 5.50 ERA
Molina a 2.87 ERA

Giants own Rubby......Bumgarner definite ML parlay piece.

I like TT overs Brewers and Indians....Sale has not been right as stated. Finnegan not a proven starter at all he wont go more than 5 and then its Reds pen time.

Cueto is due for a good outing I really think but obviously not worth playing.

True. I wonder if the Astros can get off the sweep in this series. They just lost on Oakland's hell day. This by the way is no joke. This manager has no clue and the heart has been ripped out of this team

Back