starting with

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
Civale based on reading he is extremely talented and he is is starting on a good day of week for a team that needs him desperately
It helps that Turnbull is really a pretty good target

TURNBULL is 0-2 when starting against CLEVELAND with an ERA of 9.00 and a WHIP of 2.333.His team's record is 0-2 (-2.0 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 1-0. (+1.0 units)
Trying RL

Last edited:
Feel I should warn that I am tired and not well designed for morning games. Cub pitcher has good history with ump. Might be a good choice but some days rest issues made me pass what could be a good choice

Very small bet on Fiers not on best rest not that good in the day but in the past he has been very good. Bottom line his team just lost an ace and see him as one who will raise to the occasion and does have good history with Tampa. could be way off

Texas fairly big 8-4 day playing with an excellent home pitcher playing off a team home loss
With ump 6.2 innings 1.35 ERA but I know that is wrong because I see 3 games
Lynn on 4 2.33 ERA will consider 2,5 but may reject it as I like the WS and they play hard and well but are just operating with a bad pitcher here. They did nothing wrong in that game

Last edited:
Let me make something clear. Currently I am not even looking at Twins games. That may change

The Sunday morning game between Boston and Toronto game may be very strange best leave it alone while I try and think about it

Sox game strange for sure. Two pitchers who could very well get hit by two clubs who are currently clubbing the ball. That being said one of the surest overs I ever bet ended up 1-0. Sox have a good O lineup only missing Devers who is most likely resting a Hammy. D takes a slight hit at 3rd but not much with Nunez a decent 3rd baseman. Feels like an over and a Sox tt over but 6.5 almost impossible at that number. Tor tt over worth a look also. Sox and over parlay may hit also. I am such a degenerate

FYI I might be seeing a crack open for the Astros. Honestly doubt it but Tanaka and ref 6.75 ERA just 6.2 innings
Home at night has not been a favorite for Tanaka
Miley and ump 3.86 18.2

Last edited:
I think I am making a small bet on Washington and a fairly large bet on the game over
I may be nuts to make a Small bet on Washington but the Washington pitcher has a small 7.50 ERA with Porter
Make it a medium bet on Atlanta

Its weird Folty total flip on 5 days rest and Night ERA
Cashner 4-0 last 4 on 4 days rest apparently meant nothing

yeah...he's tough to figure...on hou, tanakaballs rarely wins 3 in a row, doesn't have the mental fortitude, yanks hot so hard to go against them but hou certainly has the value here and both streaks overdue...side note, i usually look for a reason to bet against over valued yanks (it cost me a lot 1998 ha ha )

Just wait and see. Simple fact there are angles that favor Houston but it will be hell to pay if the Yanks do not get matching 3 game streaks

They currently have a total of 9.5 on this Boston game. I disagree rather strongly with this total because Porcello gets hit rather easily in day games and the last 3 times he has pitched with this umpire he has been crushed. 9.5makes less than no sense to me a rando guess would be 12 or so.
These are the scores of the last three bets
Porcello loses 4-2
than 11-2
Last 0-8 these were road games. GN

Last edited:
Yanks cover the RL again houston had 2 more hits and 3 more errors

Last edited:
Not enough. Had 8 more hits and barely won by 1. OK had put them in a ML parlay with the Dodgers so I got back half the money. Need to talk to Bar about getting a bell installed that will ring every time Godley pitches as a starter at home. If you pitch as a starter with a over 7 ERA its a fade. Not sure how much I can do tomorrow 1 game at 4 everything else 10 to 1 is not good for me but we will see and I already have a large bet on Boston over and starting study now

Just went over to picks and Parlays and they are predicting Boston 4 Toronto 2.I am not sure how to respond except possibly asking them for a straight bet

To me, it seems Porcello right now is in one of those grooves, which pitchers get into sometimes, where they're basically unhittable pretty much regardless of the circumstances. It started two starts ago vs. Texas, IN THE DAY, when, after a shaky 1st inning, he was dominant from there on out. That performance varied significantly from what his day history would suggest, and for me that was a buy signal. That was validated his next time out against the vaunted Minnesota offense, where he was dominant again. Just my two cents, we'll see what happens. Good luck with your bet.

Back