Starting with the white Sox

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
1.5 units plus 11
Over 227.5 less than a unit
WS will never stop and the refs are great for the over
So why so little?
Pretty obvious that GS does not want to run but for them not running is very hard
As to the side GLoden State is playing their 6th game in 9 days and they are very aware that on 31 they play at home vs a very angry Pelican team

Average bet Denver first quarter minus 2
Denver has lost 1 first quarter bet this season and they are playing off a loss against a very good team that is in a difficult situation with the GS coming up next

It was very solid. However it has moved to 3 which is still a play but considerably worse as Pelicans are a good team off a tought loss too. As for the Sox game? GS has to do what is best for them I think and play soft here because they may be looking at a very tough game in 2 days

The totals are tough too due to a lot of bb features. Indiana over? Very possible but if Portland really fires they still probably lose and they have a softer game tomorrow. Thinking About a ML parlay of Pacers and Denver or Philadelphia

Read a pick by a outfit called NBA analytics. Miami over
Total is 227.
Refs 1-2 over 205
3-2 over
3-1 over
Last 10 with these teams the over is 8-2.
Last 2 teams they met Kings won home and away
Kings away 3-0 over
last 10 7-3 Miami
I am in over 227
By the way will have a bet on Indiana still thinking about how

Looks like I am going to win both overs and lose the rest for a loss of about 1.3 units.
Just some thoughts. Did Denver sleep in the first out of sympathy for the NO hopeless game.
I think I remember a trend with Nets they find it hard to play that explains their sleepy team. Playing under 500 teams playing off a big loss they just find it hard to play
Indiana. Not sure. Maybe just stupid?

Last edited:
Back