Start 'em or Sit 'em 2022-2023

Here we are.... Wentz or Fields for TNF? Have Goff but he's on bye
I couldn‘t do Wentz, he‘s facing a bunch of his old Colt coaches including the former Colts DC. I‘m sure they all know him super well. Also Chicago might get its top corner back

Matt Ryan, Trevor Lawrence or Jared Goff rest of season? Matty Ice has the easiest schedule of the three

Ryan had to be pass-heavy last week since JT and Hines were out. I‘d ignore that performance — Wentz killed Jacksonville, too lol

I still don’t trust Lawrence and he has no downfield game (i‘m a Jax fan)

Goff has the best weapons (just let them be healthy!) and, with them, and with that awful defense that should ensure back-and-forth and come-from-behind -type games, easily the most upside

Ryan had to be pass-heavy last week since JT and Hines were out. I‘d ignore that performance — Wentz killed Jacksonville, too lol

I still don’t trust Lawrence and he has no downfield game (i‘m a Jax fan)

Goff has the best weapons (just let them be healthy!) and, with them, and with that awful defense that should ensure back-and-forth and come-from-behind -type games, easily the most upside
Agree Goff has the most upside just brutal schedule the next few weeks playing good defense , but the rookie receiver is supposed to start soon also

Agree Goff has the most upside just brutal schedule the next few weeks playing good defense , but the rookie receiver is supposed to start soon also
In terms of schedule, Lawrence has the best through week 14 then it gets tough for the playoffs. Then Ryan, then Goff. Actually all three have below average playoff schedules.

Aiyuk or Gallup in flex? Both opponents have no defense but feel Aiyuk will get more defense attention coming off 2td game
I feel like Gallup has way more upside. Less competition for targets, a gladly more pass-heavy team, 49ers should be able to run a lot vs Chief defense that is struggling against the run since Wharton went down, Dak at home. Your point just provides another bonus

Aiyuk or Gallup in flex? Both opponents have no defense but feel Aiyuk will get more defense attention coming off 2td game
I'm going against both in the CTG league so you can pretty much count on both of them to go off......jokes aside I agree with VC on Gallup. Niners have a new toy they'll want to play with too.

While 49ers may be more likely to play from behind, I would think Cowboys also want to get Dak going again, and this is a great opportunity for that

Daniel Dimes on the road in the rain in Seattle's atrocious defense or Sam Ellingers first start at home? Appreciate the input fellas!

I'd say Danny Dimes but I'm running so cold right now the opposite is probably the correct choice.

Stuck with these two qb thus week... TLaw vs LV or Goff at home vs GB? Slightly leaning starting Goff since he usually plays well at home but it's the raiders defense that gives up points to opposing QB's with their below average defense

For me it would be Lawrence. Packers are a bit of a run funnel defense while the Raiders are a little below average vs both run and pass.

Jags have slightly higher expected team total based on betting lines.

Pace wise Jacksonville plays at one of the faster rates in the league, while Lions and Pack are both slower than average. More plays, advantage Jags.

Also worried about loss of Hockenson for Goff and how he adjusts. Jags trading away Robinson replaced a bruising runner with more of a pass catching back. Advantage Jags.

Good question.....

Cousins plays the Colts. Colts D has allowed three 20+ point QB games all season, and in each one (Lawrence, Heineke and Hurts) the QB ran for a TD.

White plays the Lions. Factoring out rushing points/TDs, QBs have scored 20+ points passing four times this year. Kirkie has done it twice.

Seattle is a run funnel D. Only two QBs have scored more than 20 points passing (Carr and Goff). They held Brady to 17, Herbert to 16, Kyler to 13. Niners are a run heavy team and Purdy is still a rookie.

To me it comes down to Kirk or White. I think the higher upside is with White but the higher floor is with Kirk.

Good question.....

Cousins plays the Colts. Colts D has allowed three 20+ point QB games all season, and in each one (Lawrence, Heineke and Hurts) the QB ran for a TD.

White plays the Lions. Factoring out rushing points/TDs, QBs have scored 20+ points passing four times this year. Kirkie has done it twice.

Seattle is a run funnel D. Only two QBs have scored more than 20 points passing (Carr and Goff). They held Brady to 17, Herbert to 16, Kyler to 13. Niners are a run heavy team and Purdy is still a rookie.

To me it comes down to Kirk or White. I think the higher upside is with White but the higher floor is with Kirk.
Going to keep an eye on Whites status heard he was roughed up a bit last week playing the Bills and even had to go to the nearby hospital right after

Back