Stanley Cup Finals Discussion and IN GAME

Teapot9

Not from 63rd
Let’s go hockey fans! This site has some of the greatest hockey minds in the world. Let’s maximize the potential here.

I think game 1 is a classic feel each other out game and get the legs back. Boston is a tough rink to win as a road team and tonight will be no exception. Rask has proved me wrong quite a bit this playoffs and I finally had to ride with him. I really believe veteran leadership and experience in the NHL is a huge factor. You have to lose some before you win the big one. STL is a great team and they’ve played beautiful puck but this isn’t the year for the Notes. If they can keep their core together and make some wise off season moves they’ll be a dangerous team to come for the next 3-5 years.
The X factor is STL netminder Jordan Binnington. Kid is a brick house. He can cover up for a lot of mistakes/lack of talent in the defense. If the Blues win JB could very well be the MVP.

I hope it’s a great series but I’m thinking Boston in 5 or 6.

Here we go hockey fans!!!

Watertown PD presenting the flag and colors tonight... Watertown was where that SOB who was part of the marathon bombing was found and killed while hiding in someone’s boat.
Full disclosure I’m not a Bruins fan or a native new Englander. I do however HATE the state of missoura and anything associated with it. But my plays and opinions are strictly from a handicapping perspective.

1-0 Blues end if 1st with SOG's 8 each. 1 PP Blues and 2 for Bruins. Brayden Schenn the Blues goal :)

in other AHL action San Diego Gulls @ Chicago Wolves "Nut & Honey" end of 1st period :rolleyes:

SHIT-FUCK!!! did NOT have enough time to get in a Bruins In Game down 0-2 and NOW they a taking over with 2nd period SOG's 18-3. Blues have GOT to stay OUT the BOX or the Bruins will SMOKE them!!! Bennington the ONLY reason the Blues NOT buried already :mad:

Chicago Wolves win!!!!!

well my VGK did NOT get to the Stanley Cup final this season BUT at least our AHL team gets to the Calder Cup vs the Hurricanes AHL Charlotte Checkers :)

IF the Blues play undisciplined hockey like tonight the rest of the way, THIS series will be a re-run of 1970 and the Hurricanes series. SWEEP!!! :mad:

well my VGK did NOT get to the Stanley Cup final this season BUT at least our AHL team gets to the Calder Cup vs the Hurricanes AHL Charlotte Checkers :)

IF the Blues play undisciplined hockey like tonight the rest of the way, THIS series will be a re-run of 1970 and the Hurricanes series. SWEEP!!! :mad:
Troy Murray, Chelios, and Al Secord are my favorite Wolves of all time...

Rask only saw 20 SOG's tonight and most of those were in the 1st period. Bennington saw 37 SOG's. a re-run of most of the games in the Hurricanes series :(

Back