Stalking the Tuesday umps, weather, etc.

Hollywood Beaker

Stalking the umps
Umps we know:

Oak: Ted Barrett
NYY: Bellino (Assuming that the crew stays from the make-up game yesterday)
StL: Hoberg
Col: Iassogna
Arz: Nelson
Phi: Ortiz
Bos: Rackley
LAD: Timmons
Tex: Torres
NYM: West
ChiW: Winters

Umps we're stalking:

Barber was in LAD
Barry was in ChiW
Holbrook was in Sea
Kulpa was in SD
Lentz was in Tor
May was in Cin
Ripperger was in Oak
Tichenor was in Pit

Games we're stalking:

Bal/Pit
Min/Cle
Cin/Mil
Det/KC

Zona been very tough on LH's at home 15-5 hitting .266 and scoring 5.92 r/9. Diamondback current roster .292 vs. Moore in 65 ab. Moore poor road splits 6.51 era, 1.69 whip and poor numbers with Nelson 5.25 era and 1.42 whip over 12 ip. Both pens susceptible and Ray numbers at home not as good as on road.

Zona been very tough on LH's at home 15-5 hitting .266 and scoring 5.92 r/9. Diamondback current roster .292 vs. Moore in 65 ab. Moore poor road splits 6.51 era, 1.69 whip and poor numbers with Nelson 5.25 era and 1.42 whip over 12 ip. Both pens susceptible and Ray numbers at home not as good as on road.
Arizona RL?? I like Oakland to

Zona and over don't correlate, but with roof open and Dbacks vs. lefty I like game over the 9.5.

Yes, understand just saying I prefer a game over bet to the Diamondbacks ML or RL. If the correlation was there would consider Diamondback/over parlay. The TT for Zona at 5o55 is ridiculous juice but should cover imo.

Yes, understand just saying I prefer a game over bet to the Diamondbacks ML or RL. If the correlation was there would consider Diamondback/over parlay. The TT for Zona at 5o55 is ridiculous juice but should cover imo.
I just hate playing TT that have to get 6 runs lol

DKsMoi6VYAE4VSb.jpg

With their gear not making it to Arlington, home plate umpire Carlos Torres wears a Rangers mask.

Back