Timmons was in Tex
Hoye was in Hou
Greg Gibson was in LAA

MLB.com showing:

HP: Gorman
1B: Randazzo
2B: Wolf
3B: Rackley

This is wrong since Gorman worked last night's game in Philly. I think it's FAIRLY safe to assume that Randazzo will be doing the first game and Rackley will be doing the second game (based on the normal rotation for this crew).

Okay...they seemingly have it correct now.

Randazzo, Morales, Wolf, Gorman.

I would fully expect Rackley to do game 2 as he's sitting this game.

Hey Beaker... Stumbled on your daily thread about a month ago and have found it very useful. I use the HP ump stats for first five inning totals. I like to think there's less chance of anomaly when playing first five vs. game. Anyhoo the info is greatly appreciated.

I know it's bad etiquette for a forum noob to request info but I'll gamble.

Where specifically on mlb.com do they show the likely HP ump? I think I've scoured every game day page (Previews, Probables, Lineup) with no luck. Tried page searching for name when ump is known to identify where they put the info but come up empty. I'm prob a dumbass and missing something obvious...

Again thanks for your posts!

Hey Beaker... Stumbled on your daily thread about a month ago and have found it very useful. I use the HP ump stats for first five inning totals. I like to think there's less chance of anomaly when playing first five vs. game. Anyhoo the info is greatly appreciated.

I know it's bad etiquette for a forum noob to request info but I'll gamble.

Where specifically on mlb.com do they show the likely HP ump? I think I've scoured every game day page (Previews, Probables, Lineup) with no luck. Tried page searching for name when ump is known to identify where they put the info but come up empty. I'm prob a dumbass and missing something obvious...

Again thanks for your posts!

For new series, MLB.com and a few other paid sites release this info 1 or 2 hours before gametime. At MLB.com, you can find this by clicking on one of the games. If it takes you to the probable starters page, then it's not available yet. If you're taken to the boxscore, scroll down just a bit and you can see the crew doing that series.

After game 1, the umpires rotate clockwise. The 1B ump in game 1 will do the plate in game 2, etc.

Hope this helps. And feel free to ask anything. We're all very helpful and full of info (and/or some other stuff). :)

For new series, MLB.com and a few other paid sites release this info 1 or 2 hours before gametime. At MLB.com, you can find this by clicking on one of the games. If it takes you to the probable starters page, then it's not available yet. If you're taken to the boxscore, scroll down just a bit and you can see the crew doing that series.

After game 1, the umpires rotate clockwise. The 1B ump in game 1 will do the plate in game 2, etc.

Hope this helps.

[h=3][/h]You sir, are truly a master of baseball science... Dr. Bunsen Honeydew should be your bitch. Thank you! MEEP

i expect Doug to be out there for a while, wonder if I should add under to my M's play

Young has been solid at home this season so the under looks good. I personally don't like playing and under and a side from the same game. Very tough to win both since you're relying on a low-scoring win. Splitting and losing juice is annoying to me (for lack of a better term). IMO, the Seattle play is better anyways.

Sorry guys. A little fuckery today. Reynolds isn't in Philly. In fact, he's seemingly jumped crews as he's doing the game in Toronto tomorrow. It's actually Will Little tonight. :(

Thanks HB, gonna make sure it's confirmed and see how the number looks though I agree with what you're saying

Josh Harrison hit the walk-off, but it was nothing compared to the Houdini-like escape he made in a rundown the previous inning.

Back