Sreda 5.12.2007

Peldas

Capping Slovenian Style
Ottawa (-1,5) +200 3 Unit
Boston +144 1 Unit

Lines on Ottawa for the same thing is right now +212. I can't add it more, because 3 Units is my biggest play (my MM and possible stakes: 1 Unit, 1.5 Unit, 2 Unit, 2.5 Unit, 3 Unit). Ottawa is now on 7 game loosing streak. That's huge. And I am not playing on them because they "have" to win, because this would be very stupid right now. I am watching Ottawa and as I said before, they have problems in defense including goalies. They lost to Tampa. And again old story. They are losing and then they want to catch the result. they were down by 2 goals again at the end they tied up. In the shutouts they lost, but this is lottery. So I know what is their problems and I hope they know. They will meet Florida, who is on L-2. Florida scored 67 goals this year and they are not top scoring team. Against them, Senators can and must defend better. Tampa is 3rd best scoring team right now in NHL. I don't care who will be in the net today for Ottawa. Emery and Gerber, both have wins against Florida. Last 6 meetings:
<table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="matchupCells Text">10/20/2007</td><td class="matchupCells Text">FLORIDA</td><td class="matchupCells">1</td><td class="matchupCells Text">
</td><td class="matchupCells">
</td><td class="matchupCells Text">
</td><td class="bad">
</td></tr><tr><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td><td class="matchupCells Text">OTTAWA</td><td class="matchupCells">4</td><td class="matchupCells Text">
</td><td class="good">
</td><td class="good">
</td></tr><tr><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text">3/22/2007</td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text">OTTAWA</td><td class="matchupCellsWhite">4</td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text">
</td><td class="matchupCellsWhite">
</td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text">
</td><td class="badWhite">
</td><td class="goodWhite">
</td></tr><tr><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text">FLORIDA</td><td class="matchupCellsWhite">2</td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text">
</td></tr><tr><td class="matchupCells Text">2/14/2007</td><td class="matchupCells Text">FLORIDA</td><td class="matchupCells">0</td><td class="matchupCells Text">
</td><td class="bad">
</td></tr><tr><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td><td class="matchupCells Text">OTTAWA</td><td class="matchupCells">4</td><td class="matchupCells Text">
</td><td class="good">
</td></tr><tr><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text">11/30/2006</td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text">FLORIDA</td><td class="matchupCellsWhite">0</td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text">
</td></tr><tr><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text">OTTAWA</td><td class="matchupCellsWhite">6</td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text">
</td></tr><tr><td class="matchupCells Text">11/24/2006</td><td class="matchupCells Text">OTTAWA</td><td class="matchupCells">6</td><td class="matchupCells Text">
</td><td class="good">
</td></tr><tr><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td><td class="matchupCells Text">FLORIDA</td><td class="matchupCells">4</td><td class="matchupCells Text">
</td><td class="good">
</td><td class="good">
</td></tr></tbody></table>
4 times played Emery, 1 Gerber and 1 Auld.
all wins with 2 or more goals for Ottawa. They can play against Florida. They can score against any team. And Florida is not such a big scoring beast.
Some trends:
Played in Florida:
OTTAWA is 15-5 (+8.4 Units) against the spread versus FLORIDA since 1996

Oh, yes and I like also Boston. As I said, they are playing tough hockey and can win this in NJ. Possible also under 5. But the line is already -116 for U5. No, thanks.

Good Luck to all! :cheers:

Last edited:
Pretty sure its going to be Gerber @ Vokoun ... but they are only listed as probable right now ... im sure i will make a play on ottawa as well!!!

Brudeur (NJ) vs. Thomas(Bos)
I do like boston tonight ... prolly wont play it though because ...
New Jersey is pretty hot right now, on a 7 game win streak, which includes Brudeur starting all 7 and only giving up 9 goals, which includes 2 shutouts along with holding his other opponets to 2 goals or less!!! He is currently about to make his 10th consecutive start in the net! But he has had 2 days off.

best of luck tonight ... :cheers:

I'm thinking Ottawa again but only regulation but I got to wonder if the players are bailing on their coach or something. I mean we all know they weren't going to keep the pace they had, but this is ridiculous, but they ended the game well last night so thats a positive sign. Good luck Peldas.

mm like the boston play...
there's somethign fishy going on with the sens, i think the top 3 for the sens have hadl ike 96 points together as a unit? (i just remember hearing this on tsn last night) and the rest of the scoring has gone MIA....
i just like the small play on florida today, even with the past results you have posted, i just don't see the sens breaking their slump on the road..atleast i hope not..:prayer

mm like the boston play...
there's somethign fishy going on with the sens, i think the top 3 for the sens have hadl ike 96 points together as a unit? (i just remember hearing this on tsn last night) and the rest of the scoring has gone MIA....
i just like the small play on florida today, even with the past results you have posted, i just don't see the sens breaking their slump on the road..atleast i hope not..:prayer
well i hope they break it on the road ... otherwise they will be 0-11 ... i just cant see that happening'an_horse'

well i hope they break it on the road ... otherwise they will be 0-11 ... i just cant see that happening'an_horse'

that's true, i didn't really look at the s chedule, maybe it is tonight.. but i'm betting on the panthers tonight..just feels like one of those games..but who knows, anything can happen right? bol tsa..

Boston led 3-0 and lost at the end 3-4

Ottawa led 2-0 then back to 2-2.
Then 4-2 and back to 4-3
Then they scored in last minutes 5th I was thinking that's it.
Then 14 seconds left and Florida scored 4th goal.
What can I say? Biggest :moose: for me this year.

But ok, no problem. Tomorow is new day.

That goal Florida scored with 14 seconds was cruel man, but youre right Ottawa is still sloppy defensively. Youll get the bounces next time buddy.

Back