Spurs

Like I said earlier..if Spurs came to play they could pick that team apart. They sure did..wow.

Nice hit.

"And the poor little Oompa Loompas were so small and helpless, they would get gobbled up right and left. A Wangdoodle would eat ten of them for breakfast and think nothing of it. And so, I said, "Come and live with me in peace and safety, away from all the Wangdoodles and Hornswogglers and Snozzwangers and rotten Vermicious Knids."

SEM Connection was my Screen Name @ Pro Power Picks website....so we shortened it to SEMCON

"And the poor little Oompa Loompas were so small and helpless, they would get gobbled up right and left. A Wangdoodle would eat ten of them for breakfast and think nothing of it. And so, I said, "Come and live with me in peace and safety, away from all the Wangdoodles and Hornswogglers and Snozzwangers and rotten Vermicious Knids."

:36_11_6:

Thanks for clearing that up. Now the next time I am the only member on the winning side of a pick, I will ask for someone to tell me what a "Moneyline" is.

Back