spurs/sacto

wizardofodd

Resident Newlywed
Kings +9 4 units
Kings +350 1 unit

last game at home for the kings, no duncan for the spurs. they have a chance to win this SU.

Spurs 98
Kings 103

Finley nailed a 3 point jumper 1.3 before the end but it was a 24 shot clock violation and they didn't see it, the refs called it as a basket and the play is not reviewable so Kings lose.

I'm a Spurs fan but man oh man this sucks.

i just saw that!! oh well. I'll take my 3 units on em and move on. They are the kings and they should have put em away when up 17, but couldnt and let em come back!.

see you guys for the playoffs.

Close but avoided the whips:36_11_6:

:whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip:

I had Spurs -8 2nd H so I nailed a W but it wasn't a fair one. The Spurs would have probably won in OT but it's would've/should've/could've now since they are not that much of a team without Timmy and Manu and these Kings looked poised.

I hate these shitty situations, how the fuck is this play not reviewable? It wasn't even that close, the 0,0 were on the clock with Finley still with the ball in his hand.

nice call :shake:

thanks man. even with duncan i would have jumped on kings +11. last home game for them was my main reasoning. home dog of almost DD, i'll take em.

i just saw on sportsline the score and read finley for 3 with a sec left. maybe i will catch it on sportscenter. but if it is what you say, that is supposed to be reviewed, its the only reason they put the reviews in for, buzzer shots.

nice hit on that 2nd half. needed every bit of it. .
:cheers:

My Spurs are not much of a team right now, not without Manu and Timmy heavily banged up. Roger Mason just shoots threes lately and their shot selection has deteriorated big time, I'm watching them regularly and it's pretty close to becoming painful to watch. Parker is a balla, so is Manu, but Manu is out and TP can't do it alone, although he does a damn good job.

The Spurs will probably be out in the first round. Oh well, had a great ride since 1994 when I started following them until now.

Sorry for this nostalgic rant. :D

Btw, that Philly loss was very painful tonight, can't believe how Toronto played last quarter, they were so poised it was insane to watch, a team that was so complacent against Washington exploded on Philly, incomprehensible. Philly now riding a 5 game L streak, they will be out vs Boston in four.

yea, the spurs are a great team. pop is a great coach and can win without starters. i think they end up playing portland, who will be a tough match up for em. BOL to em, but i hate spurs since i'm from houston...lol.

yea, the spurs are a great team. pop is a great coach and can win without starters. i think they end up playing portland, who will be a tough match up for em. BOL to em, but i hate spurs since i'm from houston...lol.

looking last 5 or 10 years, SA is a great team, but right now, this moment, I just don't rate them highly and I'm a Spurs fan for almost 15 years now.

Houston has other issues, I don't think you guys solved the Artest problem although T-Mac being out helped since he needs one ball for himself only. Love the Alston move leaving Brooks running the show, but can't stomach Artest. Not sure you guys are better than Portland or Denver although experience wise and class wise you should be, I think you're not.

I'd say LAL, DEN, POR, HOU, UTA, NOH, DAL, SA are the rankings strength wise now, I'm talking about SA without Manu and with banged up Timmy.

oh i dont have any hopes for the rockets this year. Lakers are way too strong this year and should make it to the finals.

I saw the replay of that game on sportscenter and that is unbelievable they did not even review that. Even the refs got together and I was able to get in on their conversation.

Ref 1 "did you see that, it should be a 24 sec shot clock"
Ref 2 " yea, but do you really want to watch 5 more minutes of this game"
Ref 3 " he didnt beat the buzzer, shouldnt we at least go to the monitor?"
Ref 1 "well sacto is already covering the spread and if it goes into OT, who knows what will happen, a 12-0 run by the spurs maybe"
Ref 3 " true, screw it, i got +9 also"
Ref 2 " so fuk it right"
Ref 1 " see you guys at the window"

I saw the replay of that game on sportscenter and that is unbelievable they did not even review that. Even the refs got together and I was able to get in on their conversation.

Ref 1 "did you see that, it should be a 24 sec shot clock"
Ref 2 " yea, but do you really want to watch 5 more minutes of this game"
Ref 3 " he didnt beat the buzzer, shouldnt we at least go to the monitor?"
Ref 1 "well sacto is already covering the spread and if it goes into OT, who knows what will happen, a 12-0 run by the spurs maybe"
Ref 3 " true, screw it, i got +9 also"
Ref 2 " so fuk it right"
Ref 1 " see you guys at the window"
At least I was not the only one who caught that, my Girlfriend was callen me a liar..

Back