Spurs over

karlovie

186 ? Come on...Spurs will easely get past the century mark, and Blazers should be around 90, at least...

u must not be familiar with the spurs, their goal in life is to score less than 90.

:36_11_6:
They were unsuccessfull though last season, scoring 98,5 overall (oppenents getting 90,1). Hope they don't make it tomorrow night either!:cheers:

gl with the under ticket and all others you make this year in nba.

Don't know if you were adressing me, but if so, I'm betting over :

Blazers/Spurs over 186 -105 (Pinny)

GL to you as well, and to all the above under bettors :36_11_6:

meant to say over but all this talking of unders in your thread made me say under instead. lol.

I like the play. Spurs had totals of 190 to 206 against Seattle, GSW and Denver down the stretch last year. They should be somewhere in the middle of those teams when it comes to pace factors this year. Line should have been 190 imo.

Battle here between historic tendencies and new realities. Spurs in the past were a dead under in first game of a b-b. They are playing a faster style now and if Washington plays I might go with the over. GL

I am on the over as well. Last ring ceremony against the Nuggets the score wound up 102-91. I am expecting something similar in this game as well. The Spurs obviously won't be in mid-season form defensively yet, added with all of the nights' distractions. I think Portland will score at least 90. Washington will be the back-up PG for the game. Horry will be out.

Two things about the Spurs. 1. They start slow out of the gate early in the season 2. They only score what they need to score to win.

Good Luck Guys

:cheers:

I like the play. Spurs had totals of 190 to 206 against Seattle, GSW and Denver down the stretch last year. They should be somewhere in the middle of those teams when it comes to pace factors this year. Line should have been 190 imo.

These are my exact motivations for taking over. The line is getting there, already 187,5.
I saw the first quarter against the Rockets. SPurs offense looked so good. Everybody is healthy, Barry and Finley look set for having a great season, Elson as well. Even if they're in a bad night percentage wise, they should get a 100. No way Blazers can defend them.
I expect the Blazers to really try to show what they can do on the offensive end, and taking at least 80 shots.

Anyway, good luck to all

Also do not forget young/dumb teams like Portland, Atlanta, Memphis, etc like to foul a lot late down the stretch despite when the game is out of reach. BOL with your play I think you have a good chance.

The main problem with this line for me is I really need the Spurs to get over 96. They are not gonna play Duncan huge minutes in game one.

Back