Spurs line of 8 make no sense

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
This is worst 5 in 7 for the Spurs. Spurs at home last 10 are 2-7-1 ats. Giving 8 last 20 at home they would be 8-12 with their wins being
The Clippers
The Kings
Toronto
GS
The Grizz
The Bulls
Utah
The Knicks
I think most of those teams would cover getting 8 with Spurs playing worst 5 in 7.
The Pacers had 2 days off before playing the Hornets and have 2 days off after the Spurs so this is really pretty crazy. I know the History is not pretty but the Spurs really do not scare teams like Indiana with shoot them up games.

Last edited:
Joe probably with Atlanta. Thing has gone up to 4.5 and we see Bulls also on 5 in 7 and also 8 in 12. Atlanta with injuries is thin but have won their last 2 and covered their last 3 and have had plenty of rest.

Started looking more at Minn at Utah. Something of a problem. Really wanted to bet on both sides. Hard to win much that way. Lets define this relationship as Hostile. This is based on Utah being 7-3 last ten vs them.
This is a recent list of Minn first half b-b
Home against OKC 42-24 30-19 Minn
At Chicago 18-17 27-21 Minn Note here while they only scored 45 points it was 7 more than Chicago. There were accepting the Chicago pace.
At Dallas 27-20 35-20 Minn I know Dallas first half is a joke and sometimes that is true for Chicago
Home vs Orlando 22-31 33-22 they scored 55 points and won the first half against Orlando. They have 2 days off after this game and had 2 days off before the Clippers
Utah first half at home furthest first
Dallas 25-24 28-20 win by 9 scored 53
Phil 24-20 27-23 win by 8 and score 51
GS 28-29 37-30 win by 6 score 65
NO 29-33 29-13 win by 12 score 58
Det 32-21 25-26 win by 10 score 57
Indiana 36-32 34-31 win by 7 score 70
They are off a loss and play b-b at Hou tomorrow. They are 1-6 away b-b this season. This situation happened earlier this season in the Dallas game listed above. They played at Houston the next day
One more example
Home vs Toronto before away Suns the next day
33-23 31-25 up by 16 with 64 points.
I really respect this Minn team. I think they come in and play Hard. I still think they lose the first half. I laid 5 for .5 a unit and bet 1 unit on over 97.5 at 5 dimes. Will likely do something with Minn second half or 4th quarter.

I am a great student of college basketball. I know how to spell Duke. Its D U K E. They are very good. They will frequently destroy teams in the first half. Being destroyed is probably not fine but betting on the destruction can be profitable. Not today possibly. Was just glancing at that game. NC State has won outright or covered easily the last 4 times at that site first half. They played at Florida this season and as an 11 point dog won the first half 33-23. They played against Davidson as an 8 point dog in a supposedly neutral site in North Carolina and won the first half 41-37. Duke has had some slips first half with Virgina Tech and Rhode Island. Just a guess this NC State team has talent but little discipline and may show up today first half. Took 11 very small. Usually play Duke first half but not today.

NC State wins the first half 26-22. All a coincidence. Why no ml bet:36_11_6:

Looking back it makes more sense now. :smiley_acbe: Not complaining. Won under in Sac which was posted in Terpsman's thread and got a middling bet at halftime. Won with either Minn second half or Minn 4th quarter which I mentioned here. I will let you guess which and I blush last night I bet Atlanta getting a hopeless silly 3 which I did not post but it is true so really a pretty good day. GN and GL

Good work bro. Damn King won the 1st Quarter again and then get blow to fucking pieces expected the exact opposite ..

Was on the other side. Was not going to mention it. I have posted here that in situations where the road team has really been clobbered by the home team the last time they played you should Strongly look at a first quarter bet on them. Did not want to nag at you about it. Just gave you some facts about their last 4 on the road trying to get you off--sorry.
Honestly we both probably should have had denver for the game. Team has had some unpleasant games recently and i think they are off 4 days now. They were set to go off and Sac goes for numbers the way I go for ice cream sandwitches.

Back